• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
From what you write here, I conclude that in some way it is possible to avoid NTR for the wife. In my opinion, if NTR for the second character should be optional, why didn't the creator do the same for the wife?
No, some NTR scenes can be avoided but if NTR is fully avoided, the game won't be centered around the NTR factor. I assume the NTR is a vital factor for the plot and motivation of this game.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
NTR is part of the game, the difference in the ending is how MC acts, if I help Clara, she will do fewer bad things, and in the end they still stay together because the relationship consolidates, but I think, if MC refuses to help, in this case Clara she is forced to suffer humiliating actions, but worse, she is angry because MC did not give her support in the mission, here is the difference, if you help Clara, the marriage resists, alternatively, the marriage fails. this is the principle.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
NTR is part of the game, the difference in the ending is how MC acts, if I help Clara, she will do fewer bad things, and in the end they still stay together because the relationship consolidates, but I think, if MC refuses to help, in this case Clara she is forced to suffer humiliating actions, but worse, she is angry because MC did not give her support in the mission, here is the difference, if you help Clara, the marriage resists, alternatively, the marriage fails. this is the principle.
o_OI don't understand, so if I help Klara, the marriage will fall apart?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It looks like there won't be a brief presentation of the game update here... It's sad that you just have to fantasize about common topics! What is known? The game is dedicated to the struggle of good against evil, with inevitable murders, violence, blackmail, lascivious debauchery, with mandatory NTR and optional anal! The game is like a dramatic performance! Why? Alan understands in his heart that such a beautiful girl as Clara is a treasure and decoration of society! Alan sees all the strange men admiring his wife! It's natural and normal, but Alan still feels uncomfortable and insecure. We see the consequences of Alan's mistakes. Have you noticed how the gloomy musical accompaniment highlights the emotional tension and the growing contradictions between the main characters! Music penetrates the players' consciousness and gives a feeling of immersion in the game! What else can I say? So far, Alan does not really look like the savior of the world, the defender of his loved ones, as stated at the beginning of the game! Alan's own demons haven't shown themselves yet! Moreover, I would like to learn at least a little from the future update 0.5

Reactions: query831

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
o_OI don't understand, so if I help Klara, the marriage will fall apart?
So that the game does not end at the very beginning with a game over (the death of Clara), you must choose to sacrifice your pride - NTR on.
Further, if you help Clara, then all NTR moments can be avoided, small strokes don't count in the cinema.
If you refuse to help her, she will have to seduce the mission goals = NTR.
So far the game hasn’t even gotten to the first sex/NTR scene (infidelity), so it’s hard to say what will happen next.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara behaved like a strong person! She just left without even talking to Alan! And all because the emotional connection has weakened so much that there is no trust! There is a family photo on the table in the closed position, an open bottle of wine in his hand! Clara with a crimson face and a bathrobe on her naked body! After a shower or a fuck! An unexpected turn of events! Oh, what's going to happen now! It's just a thrill...

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hey. Is 0.5(A) update worth it?
Great question! It turns out that you can easily upgrade to 0.5, but you doubt having fun! The answer is simple: just update and send it to me. My gratitude will be boundless and will bring you happiness! I know how to use this update!:unsure::D:p

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye

xibopt

Jan 12, 2024
Great question! It turns out that you can easily upgrade to 0.5, but you doubt having fun! The answer is simple: just update and send it to me. My gratitude will be boundless and will bring you happiness! I know how to use this update!:unsure::D:p
??? I couldn´t understand a single thing you said!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
??? I couldn´t understand a single thing you said!
You asked the question: is it worth updating? I thought you were a lender and could get a new update now. I can't afford to pay for quick access, so I can only joke about it. It's just that once I was sent an update under exactly the same circumstances! No offense!:)

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes