TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I assume the other Core Awaken game (~Jilelen and the Crimson Dungeon~) doesn't belong in this thread?
It would get it's own thread, don't think there's been any game request for it though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
isnt that banned here because of.... loli??? thats a good game too
I couldn't find any rejected requests, although ones rejected for rule 7 do sometime get deleted too. I was surprised this is here though to be honest, is it any...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - I (wrongly) blame the spell checker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zastinx

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
gameplay isn't the best but I've seen worse. But the music is catchy as hell.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
isnt that banned here because of.... loli??? thats a good game too
Loli/Shota isn't explicitly banned (I mean... there's a tag with it) but the line between acceptable/unacceptable is either entirely arbitrary or not very well explained, because I've seen some decisions in the last week or so that baffle me.

That said, I can't decide if I like this or not. The game honestly seems quite janky. The graphics looks kinda PS1/2 era yet the game stutters even on my gaming PC. It seems like an MTL translation. But it's got a certain charm to it, and think I like it more than I really should. The animations are pretty long despite the low poly models, and it seems like each enemy has one. The actual game aspect seems a bit fiddly but goes in-depth with the missions and upgrades. CG looks cute, though I've only seen a couple (it seems to be a lose-to-unlock thing to get some of them, unfortunately, unless I won a fight that had none). Honestly not sure why I feel compelled to play this when I've got stuff like Night of Revenge to take a crack at, but here I am.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The game in full screen is so pixelated it's impossible to see if it's censored.
Not in full screen you barely see the characters

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Loli = Petite
Loli Not = Underage

There are no busty loli's they are total opposites.
Yes and no. There was a big debacle in the 90s where Lolicons, actual Pedos (As in the people who only care about age and don't give a fuck about the bodily proportions), and Oppai-enthusiasts were all throwing fits at each other. I'll spare the details because this is already a long post, but the only solution to stop the fighting was to make Loli and Oppai purely body-types unrelated to age.

This opened the way for Oppai Loli to become a thing. It's Child-Like Proportions + Oppai. The aftermath of that conflict is the reason why Oppai Loli suddenly became a thing in the 90s. Some well-known examples of Oppai Lolies are Kamyu from Utawarerumono, Usa Mimi from Kodomo no Jikan, or Ururu from Kobayashi Maid Dragon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, "busty Lolies" are technically a thing, but they're not really Loli anymore. Since Loli and Oppai Loli are separate body-types.

Reactions: Khaitoh and fnray9

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pedos (As in the people who only care about age and don't give a fuck about the bodily proportions)
Don't give a fuck about the bodily proportions AND GENDER.

That's why other prefer to be called LOLICON or SHOTACON as how the Third Gender wants to be defined as LGBT and not just Gay or Lesbian.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone have a complete Save file with CG and events as well as unlocks at 100%?
All characters, CGs, equipment, levels, everything in the attached save should be 100% complete.

Use the teleporter on the right to see the gallery. Note that for enemy animations you can cancel out of the enemy selection menu once it is playing to return to the menu and select "gallery mode" which lets you move the camera around, make the enemy transparent, etc. Try making the silk worm enemy transparent and move the camera above the girl, and you can pretend it's you fucking her. :p

Note that this save is on the highest difficulty but you can lower it via the cheat "kakin" menu on the left side of the home base / lab. Or just start a new game plus from that terminal.

Also note that this save is at the end of the game plot and even if you start a new game plus you will miss some story beats from the very first run when you recruit each robot. (Yes yes, I know many of you won't care about an h-game's story, but there's all kinds of weirdos out there.)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
biddady

Copy DEV's name click forums and paste name into the quick search bar on the page next hit space bar and all games from the DEV will pop up.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Previous post is correct but it should be noted there are a couple games by this dev that aren't on here. Not because they're forbidden or anything; just no one has bothered. I think they're available for torrent on sukebei.nyaa.si but those versions might be outdated.

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone got the main menu theme? It's kind of a banger but I cant find it anywhere as it is not included in steam soundtrack for some reason