jaruh

May 1, 2017
is there anyone that would share the update ver link ?
the patch notes show that it add new content and fix the nude armor bug. so would be kinda great

Feb 7, 2018
I feel like they simply could or too lazy to animate most the animations so they slapped the robot concept and called it a day. If you play it then you will know what I'm talking about.

Solovinomit

Sep 12, 2018
First Post Ever!!
Greetings fellow hgamers. I have been playing this game for a week now and I have some doubts.
1. Answered
2. Answered
3. How do you unlock the two last armors (collector and nude)
4. Do you seriously need to complete the one hundred million thousand hundred fiftyone point eight subquests with all three stars or is just something for the obsesive players?
Thank you comrades!!

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Alright, second time today, so I'm going to ask a different question on this thread than on Scrider Asuka. What is -or more accurately, does anyone KNOW what is- d3dx9_31.dll? I can only assume it's a program file, but it's one that at least two games I've acquired require, and seemingly are supposed to be contained with the initial software download, but I have literally NO idea what it actually is. Is it some kind of region coding thing that that AppLocale thing is used to emulate? I'm missing out on games and I don't know why or really where to ask, so I'm just asking where it seems relevant.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
No, I also don't know what it is. What is it?
Wait, like, Microsoft DirectX.dll, would that be it? Just found it while searching my computer, I've got a few installed, one of them from Total Seduction. What is it, and why is it important...and if that is it, why am I getting "You dun gottit" messages?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What is it, and why is it important...

TL;DR - stuff needed to make all kinds of things work. When in doubt just the latest one.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
I've got directX 11 apparently, didn't see any more recent version on the microsoft website.

EDIT: Well, I ended up downloading an OLD version (9. somthin somthin) and it made things work. Thanks for the tips and info.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
I cannot play the game. While the Launcher starts, when I select Game Start, it closes and nothing happens. If I go in the folder and click BioLab2.exe it says code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_31.dll was not found.Does it need to be set to JP Locale?

Edit: looked at thread, and am now looking at downloading dX9, since 12 isn't working.

Second Edit: Downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer and it is fixed now (lets you keep the newest version, but still access stuff that needed older versions).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm surprised this game doesn't have the loli tag. As many of the girls are what I would consider to be a loli.

Reactions: Twistty

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Someone can help me?
I can't start the game
I download using mega
How to run this game plss someone help me