TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Please, is there any mod to take away the censorship?
To take out censorship in games like this, people would have to redraw every scene. It would take a really long time and most people aren't that dedicated.

Reactions: Ruodger

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So every time i tried to start the game, tells me "RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game"
If you want to play RPG-maker game you need to have so called RTPs installed on your system since all those games require those and they are also engine specific so for this game to work you need to look up and install the VXACE RTP.

Here's a link for a tiny summary of why and the actual downloads for them.

Have fun. :)

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
The main girl looks like Shibuya Rin, combined with ugly bastards ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), oh how much nut will I let out in this game...

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
I liked it very much i have to say, im the kinda guy who likes the Old Chubby Guy with pretty Woman stuff.
But there were things that werent so good, the Combat System is not needed, you can skip every enemy on the Road, for me i would have liked to just having it removed BECAUSE the Story itself is alright to get the Brain going, i liked the Build up from her, at first she doesnt know and everything is weird and later she wants, but its in so its a plus somehow, and its still interessting to put in a Combat System. It was Funny too because the Language i have not seen untill now atleast, but it wasnt to funny and thats good. And it could have used more Pictures and Animated things, i think they were drawn very sexy and awesome. All in all i Loved it, thank you very much!

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I decided to start messing around in modding this game because I felt that the amount of events and content within the events to be rather lacking. I actually like the art of the game, so I felt that it was such a waste that more wasn't done with this game. As of now, I've photoshopped together a few extra images alongside of extensively reworking the "Grand Ending" to be, well, more grand so to say. Don't know when it'll be ready, but I'll post it when I'm finished with it.

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
someone knows how can I get a ending here cause I already go with all the people here to recover all videos, and when I go back with them again, they are still sayint to the girl if she already recover all videos, to what she said "not yet", How I get the endings with everyone?

Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys, if you can't activate the last cutscenes (just like me) from the fainting/blackingout glitch, and you want to at least end the game..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the files to Data dir, please backup your files beforehand.

Let me know if it works or breaks even more the game. XD
thank you

Incognito_Mode

Nov 14, 2019
Has anyone else been having issues with the music? Whenever I play the game, it sounds normal for about 5 seconds, then it gets super scratchy.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes