RPGM - Completed - Cool JK Crisis [v1.0] [illumina]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

One of the clankiest games I've ever played, with a total disgrace of a "combat" system. The art is decent but holy hell is the gameplay god-awful. The protagonist starts off kinda likeable and interesting, but is then wasted by the terrible story. It's bad enough to make a crap game, but it's extra offensive when you waste a character that could've fit in an otherwise good game. Just stay away.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

The one star is for the art work. It appears to be the only real place the developer made any effort.

The plot idea is that he girl is effectively forced into complying with the villagers because they are blackmailing her with videos.

However the developer committed the worst offense I can think of in writing and that is being lazy.

The author only covered to issues she could do the first call the cops the second leave. He knocked the bridge out. That actually would be in her favor because they couldn't leave either.

But lets look at some options I got off of what real women did in villages were they were raped.
    Direct violence. I was pretty shocked in how many cases I found were the women didn't just cut parts off but out right killed one or more individuals who had taken part. There was just one simple way such as knife, strangulation.... they are some seriously creative means there.

This is a remote area in the woods with mostly wooden structures.
    Yep, there is even several incidents of women burning down the village killing everyone.

The author complete fails when it comes to this story type. He gave zero thought into what it would actually take to pull off this type of crime and get away with it.

I didn't bother finding out what she does at the end. I'll take a guess she now loves being treated this way and she doesn't call the police though she holds all the cards in her and and the right to do so.

Hell how about something simpler turns the tables on them. Uses cameras to set them up and record their issues.

Apparently it was impossible to even inform a single wife or other woman in the village.

Given there were children there she could very easily took them for ransom in retaliation.

As I said the author was lazy. A grade schooler could have done a better job at this. Why bother writing anything like this take some pride in your work.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

I'm angry at this game, because under the shell of "good first impression" after a while turns out how wrong we were.

+ atmosphere in the game, we feel a certain powerlessness that adds flavor;
    + nice line, well-made, slightly animated sex scenes;
    + some nice dialogs;
    + a beautiful and young girl abused by unattractive men is an exciting vision.

- too fast implementation of the feature idea, the author went on the easy way;
    - the mechanical form of the game is based on an extremely simple assumption, actually difficult
    talk here about any tactics;
    - many shortcomings in the game, for example in one location all of a sudden and for no reason bizarre monsters appear, you can't explain why they are there or from what reason, the more that if that wasn't enough they are confused with human opponents. yes here suddenly from human surroundings we fight sexually with monsters that do not look for anything humanoidally, so any sexuality-related actions would be difficult to do either and impossible (dragon-like beasts, etc.) There are also no consequences in history, for example mine the character lost one virginity during one of the fights, but according to the game she lost it only in a specially prepared scene. Unfortunately, such details that destroyed all there was more immersion. And the worst thing is that these are things that are easy to see and improve, then as if nobody tested this game at all in terms of world coherence;
    - too fast a metamorphosis of the main character, suddenly from a very confident, feisty girl which seems like it can't rule, turns into an extremely promiscuous mistress which actually doesn't matter. The mere loss of virginity, she went through without much narrative aspect, everything happens too quickly and without much narration associated with it. We jump from scene to scene and our character is like a doll, it is turned from one to the other page.

I feel strongly disappointed because the idea for the game seemed really cool to me. But when it comes to its implementation it looks like the ALFA version, something unfinished, something about foundations that still need a good cut and a few additional elements. Visually, it looks good, but the script and form of the world has really too big holes and it's hard to ignore it. I recommend for people who are only interested in erotic scenes that are fun done. Because mechanically and storytelling, the game unfortunately has little to offer.

Rating: 3/5
    Game time: >2 hours