EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ159268_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Rei-chan is about to get an attitude adjustment from the locals. The city-raised brat has done nothing but pout since she arrived. Given the chance, pervert villagers will r*pe that pretty teenage frown upside down! Daddy is off on another job and his cell phone can't be reached. Now's the time when the village men pile on Rei-chan.​

Updated: 2015-08-09
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- -

RJ159268_img_smp2.jpg RJ159268_img_smp1.jpg RJ159268_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Why do the men look so hideous :noexpression:
It's an extremely common practice in hentai anime/manga. To the point I'm wondering if it's not labeled as a subtheme/fetish or something. It probably is, but I just don't know about it.

Also, I think it's commonly tied in with degradation/corruption. "Look how ugly this dude is that's fucking you, and you're enjoying it" kinda stuff. It enhances the degradation that's already happening.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I'm missing the last scene because that labyrinth is terrible to move, i had to fight every other guy altough i'm trying to run away from them inside the labyrinth.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, if you can't activate the last cutscenes (just like me) from the fainting/blackingout glitch, and you want to at least end the game..
Extract the files to Data dir, please backup your files beforehand.

Let me know if it works or breaks even more the game. XD

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
how do u make it so this game is in english can someoner help or upload a english version i keep getting japanese versions

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
The "Grand Ending" is a bit underwhelming.

Also, I got stuck somewhere. Keeps saying I haven't collected all the Videos but I have them all.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes