• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Convenience Store without Skirts ~ Sweet Days with Beautiful Girl Clerks [v2.1.5] [Black mercury]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Seabasss

game doesnt functionally work, the gameplay is simple and art is good. if it worked it would be a 4/5 but not being functional keeps it back. even with trying to push as far as i could with keeping language in chinese, it eventually came to a wall with nothing able to load... sadge
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hrdo

Game is not even playable. The tutorial is so slow and bugged that you won't get past that, and even if you do there are more bugs waiting. One bug in particular is game breaking, you can't hire new staff because the game freezes and you just need to quit.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Helldien

Convenience Store Without Skirts ~ Sweet Days with Beautiful Girl Clerks [v2.1.5]

I would have liked to have done a better review of this game, but the game keeps crashing and the performance is so low that it is unplayable, and since I consider that the minimum to be able to rate a game is that it is playable, then I can't give anything better to this one.

It looked interesting, but it remained just that, if you manage to get through the tutorial without getting bored by the loading times consider yourself lucky.

If they rendered the game better maybe it could have been a good game, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, so with what's there I can't rate it any better.