Unity Completed Convenience Store without Skirts ~ Sweet Days with Beautiful Girl Clerks [v2.1.5] [Black mercury]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
This is the story of Higemaki Ichi, a 29-year-old single man who has traveled to various countries around the world. He returns to his hometown, Chuo City, and starts a convenience store after inheriting his mother’s wish and investing all of his savings. As he becomes a dream chaser, he faces the challenges of convenience store management while weaving in bittersweet love stories with his employees.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2023-09-13
Original Title: スカートを穿かないコンビニ〜美少女店員たちとの甘い日々
Developer: Black mercury
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2.1.5
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese
Store
:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

carie86

May 30, 2017
Possibly the longest tutorial of any game i ever played, maybe it feels longer due to the quality of the translation.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ConvenienceStoreWithoutSkirtsSweetDaysWithBeautifulGirlClerks-2.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
ok this game is bad.
and i dont mean absolute garbage bad but still bad.
-translation is barely understandable.
-tutorial takes forever cause transitions take 20 seconds or more.
-if you get stuck in transitions you have to skip so i missed the explanation for daily quests.
-tutorial claims the game requires skill and if youre not carefull youll go bankrupt then on the first day i could actualy do something on my own i made 600k+ in cash... and the next day 800k.
-products are sold out within the first 2 phases of each day but by hitting the skirtless-employee button you still make way more money than what should be possible.
-researching new products is pointless cause you make way more money than needed with just the starting items.
-affection events come in daily cause the girls level up way too fast and by day 5 i already fucked the first 2 employees for some reason.
-nothing makes sense with this game cause everything happens way too quickly.
-i got bored and fed up so i quit and deleted the game after day5 but at this pace you could probably clear everything within 2 ingame weeks without fully understanding the games mechanics.

the games a waste of time and not in a good way.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ok this game is bad.
and i dont mean absolute garbage bad but still bad.
-translation is barely understandable.
-tutorial takes forever cause transitions take 20 seconds or more.
-if you get stuck in transitions you have to skip so i missed the explanation for daily quests.
-tutorial claims the game requires skill and if youre not carefull youll go bankrupt then on the first day i could actualy do something on my own i made 600k+ in cash... and the next day 800k.
-products are sold out within the first 2 phases of each day but by hitting the skirtless-employee button you still make way more money than what should be possible.
-researching new products is pointless cause you make way more money than needed with just the starting items.
-affection events come in daily cause the girls level up way too fast and by day 5 i already fucked the first 2 employees for some reason.
-nothing makes sense with this game cause everything happens way too quickly.
-i got bored and fed up so i quit and deleted the game after day5 but at this pace you could probably clear everything within 2 ingame weeks without fully understanding the games mechanics.

the games a waste of time and not in a good way.
Thanks for a good review of the problems.. I'll avoid this disaster. Anymore people just release garbage with no quality at all it seems.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
For the record this looks like a japanese games but it's difinitely chinese names being used. If i had to guess this is a chinese made game.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes