1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
We don't *know* what it needs, that's the problem. The numbers that the game says don't work.
I put all 4 stats to 100 and I can control Amy after that. Then after both Amy/Cammie are controlled, you can have another event which leads to another ending, and thats about it.

Da Bob

Nov 14, 2019
Theres the Warehouse you can open up and there you can get scenes with all the girls in the game (even hidden ones) showing there is indeed content for all of them,but the game still ends day 3 ,you either get the True ending or A Ending ,idk why theres scenes with them all there if they're not really controllable

JC1223

Mar 17, 2023
You can fix the bug manually: open MAP001.json in /www/data/ and search for this text:

"parameters":[0,"Test Your Limits"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,3,0,12,1]},{"code":111,"indent":2,"parameters":[1,4,0,8,1]},{"code":111,"indent":3,"parameters":[1,5,0,8,1]},{"code":111,"indent":4,"parameters":[1,6,0,8,1]}

replace it with this:

"parameters":[0,"Test Your Limits"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,3,0,10,1]},{"code":111,"indent":2,"parameters":[1,4,0,6,1]},{"code":111,"indent":3,"parameters":[1,5,0,6,1]},{"code":111,"indent":4,"parameters":[1,6,0,6,1]}

its looking for 12 control, 8 everything else i think, which may well be possible but it aint what its telling us to get and requires you to abandon basically all the optional scenes to try to get.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
its looking for 12 control, 8 everything else i think, which may well be possible but it aint what its telling us to get and requires you to abandon basically all the optional scenes to try to get.
There's the answer I was looking for. This would probably be easy to get if the Megalo gear wasn't bugged, as it adds +1 to every stat when you're at the gym. Maybe a note should be added in the OP that the needed numbers are 12/8/8/8.

LaPlumaSimp

May 29, 2022
is it fine to share the edited file with the fixed parameters here? if so, here's the file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should be pasted on /www/data folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarLedy

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Control v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 557 MB/128 MB :

Reactions: KCPTCG

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
1693660569221.png
Another thing is, these are all the flag coded in the game, further proves that the game only have 3 days of content. Is probably not a bug instead is the intended finish point of the game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
View attachment 2898004
Another thing is, these are all the flag coded in the game, further proves that the game only have 3 days of content. Is probably not a bug instead is the intended finish point of the game.
The game ending at Day 2 isn't a bug. The only bug is the necessary stats required to trigger the true ending. (Edit: And the Megalo Gear not working.)

And who tagged this as Abandoned? The game was always intended to be a short teaser for the Dollhouse prequel. Even when it first started development, the dev said "I'm working on a microgame set before Dollhouse Rising". Just because you wish it was longer is no reason to use the wrong tags. I've seen this happen a lot with short games.

• Angry
Reactions: InstaPrincess

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
What's the point of making a game like this that only last 3 days. Giving the user a false premise that it would last longer with the characters that got introduced just to get a fuck you ending. I don't mind short games but a game that blindsides you for about 5 mins leading you on is shit. Game can defiantly be extended to be decent. Wasn't even worth the time and internet to download this.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
why recently release and tag abandoned?im like this story/art like previous game doll district

edited: change to completed, meaning there will be a continue next part/season ?

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
why recently release and tag abandoned?im like this story/art
It's not abandoned, it's just very short and some people took that the wrong way. It's a prequel/teaser for the dev's next game, Dollhouse Rising. And that game is gonna a prequel to the dev's previous game, The Dollhouse District, so you can play that if you're looking for more from this dev right now.

Jul 31, 2021
I put all 4 stats to 100 and I can control Amy after that. Then after both Amy/Cammie are controlled, you can have another event which leads to another ending, and thats about it.
Do you know how to customize your stats? I've heard of save editor, but It doesn't really show anything specific other than variable.

Alternatively, does anyone have a save file where all your stats are maxed out?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Do you know how to customize your stats? I've heard of save editor, but It doesn't really show anything specific other than variable.

Alternatively, does anyone have a save file where all your stats are maxed out?
This person posted their save. My bad, that's not a save, just a fixed version of the bugged portion. I read "edited file parameters" and assumed that's what they were talking about.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes