3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ts7777

Feb 26, 2023
Guys, I need help.
I can't find where I am supposed to use the dispel, and I can't progress without it.
Anyone know where it is?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to turn her body back to normal?
no it's only a bad end for the protagonist, unless you count the ending that she becomes a somewhat tyrannical leader who still cares about her people just a little more eccentric then before.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Really hope that GFF comes back too this concept but expands on it making it a more flushed out game with combat perhaps and a less linear pace. I would want something a little more in depth like your typical rpg maker experience of a game but with heavy emphasis on grotesque body modification and corruption of course. I played plenty of H JRPG games but they never really dive into this niche.

Sep 24, 2022
You the magic "Disintegrate". To get it you have to have sex when you're pregnant and then after the birth you get it.
How do I get the curse queen ending ??
I don't want to play it from the recollection option cause It would be like a spoiler, I keep getting the nursery curse ending and the a curse that covers the star ending nothing else

Reactions: summary

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I tried downloading the translated version and the file can't be opened. Stuff about internet security settings

Mar 14, 2018
I wish JP games weren't censored like this :mad:
Great game otherwise, art isn't super to my taste but I love the kinks and the presentation

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I wish JP games weren't censored like this :mad:
Great game otherwise, art isn't super to my taste but I love the kinks and the presentation
We all agree with you. But it is part of their government morality laws, spelled out in Article 175 of their Criminal Code. :(
I rant a bit more about it in another thread...

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes