3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Gapi44

Apr 13, 2021
Technically it should be possible. It's just that I don't think there's much demand for a 4K patch. And the resulting file sizes would be rather cumbersome.
yeah not much demand for 4k, its a niche so I understand but maybe in the future when 4k is more accessible.
Also yeah the size... would be quite big to say the least, lol

HorniestManAlive

May 17, 2021
stuck around level 60, zero clue on where to go to next to level up.
is there something in the castle im missing?
it says to go there,
unable to go into emily's place too

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
I had fun. I enjoyed it until I reached a point where I could not go any further. Lvl70. I ended using rpg maker cheats to see the endings. I wish there a guide though.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

God'Kingest

Oct 6, 2022
Làm cách nào để lên cấp 99?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Để lên được level 99, bạn phải địt cả 3 cô gái đang mang thai và sinh nở cho đến khi Emily xuất hiện cạnh lều. Bấm vào là cảnh H hiện ra và khi kết thúc ellis nghĩ mình nên có thai và địt 3 người đàn ông để có bầu và sinh con

God'Kingest

Oct 6, 2022
How do I get to level 99?

To get to level 99, you have to fuck all 3 pregnant girls and give birth until Emily appears next to the tent. Click on it, H scene appears and when it ends, ellis thinks she should get pregnant and fucks 3 men to get pregnant and give birth

Lystorias

Jan 30, 2023
i seem to be unable to obtain the skill to break rocks. where can i get it? i already entered the 1st floor through the locked doors

Kcarnage1

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone knows where I can find the treasures she's talking about? The bandits are holding the villagers hostage and I can't leave the castle because I can't find those treasures. Idk if I missed a room, but I already tried searching through 1st to 4th floor, can't reach 5th floor and the basement at the right wing without having to masturbate every second. Can someone help me please?

Kcarnage1

Feb 26, 2022
anybody else having trouble defeating the final boss? I already tried using dispell on first turn and then catastrophe on the second, but I keep getting killed in one shot. :/

Kcarnage1

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone knows where I can find the treasures she's talking about? The bandits are holding the villagers hostage and I can't leave the castle because I can't find those treasures. Idk if I missed a room, but I already tried searching through 1st to 4th floor, can't reach 5th floor and the basement at the right wing without having to masturbate every second. Can someone help me please?
nevermind, I forgot to masturbate before fighting the final boss lmao

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes