3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
More accurately the MC grew a dick and it was perfect. But then the MC literally became Slaanesh. Pregnancy content was bait with monster birth only. There's no actual good endings.

Out of the 2 "good" endings - one is as mentioned before is MC literally becoming an eldritch monstrosity, and the other one is moderately fine as long as you like a evil villain victory (the said villain is the MC ofc), more a champion of Slaanesh than becoming a eldritch abomination. Even the latter ending wasn't all that enjoyably due to how ever the top it is but it's the best you'll get.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Is it possible to get her fully corrupted without her growing a fkin "Dick", like is it a choice? if someone could please answer this, I would be grateful.

KAYN10000

Jan 19, 2024
Hello, could you help me? I can't finish the game. I only get the bad ending when you lose and when you destroy the curse and they seal you in the room. Could you tell me what I have to do to finish the game? And before they tell me to see the crystal, I can't. I speak Spanish and translated the game but for some reason I couldn't see the scenes I'm missing

Sivarra

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, could you help me? I can't finish the game. I only get the bad ending when you lose and when you destroy the curse and they seal you in the room. Could you tell me what I have to do to finish the game? And before they tell me to see the crystal, I can't. I speak Spanish and translated the game but for some reason I couldn't see the scenes I'm missing
As I remember correctly you need to get enough corruption to overcome it or something, but not too sure. So basically spam all interactions with girls and then have enough power to destroy boss. And that should be it!

CRRonaldoFTW

Jun 27, 2023
I made a Upscale patch for the game, don't really know if anyone is gonna see this but here it is:

Reactions: 1_heart_

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
how pass the time? and have an error (Or bug) when the princess know about bandits. She go automatic for down

Last edited:

Olexava

Mar 20, 2024
Hey there, I need some help.

Right now I am level 50. I dispelled the Alchemist's effects on me and I searched the castle right after. I found some kind of treasure and then, when I thought I had explored the whole castle, I left. I then talked to everyone in town and some kind of treasure item was brought up when discussing repairing the town. Then I went BACK into the castle, activated a cutscene on the 4th floor and had to leave. But now I think I am soft-locked because if I try to leave the castle grounds, she says I need to go back into the castle and find a treasure.

Am I soft locked or am I missing something?

Edit: I read most if not all of this thread and the closest thing I could find was this post about there being "two" books in the basement. But for some reason when I go there, one of the chests is already opened.

Right now I have the Grimoires of Destruction, Hypnosis, and of Dispelling.

In terms of keys, I have the 1st Floor Key and the 3rd Floor key. I have searched the castle as much as I can but I am absolutely stumped. And yes, I read the thread.

Last edited:

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
How is the translation of the game? is it readable or is it the weird mlt that is hard to fread ( test makes no sense or is written weird ).
Also are there many fellation scenes?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes