• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned ConnaiSSance - Getting Close To My Cousin [Beta 1.2] [Lunre]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In one of the reviews, someone mentioned female domination. This is not indicated in the tags.
Who has already played, is it here or not?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
It's mostly a kinetic novel and everything is handdrawn, but I like it very much. Funny to see such an old Renpy version. I hope this gets finished one day.
In one of the reviews, someone mentioned female domination. This is not indicated in the tags. Who has already played, is it here or not?
Since you ask: No, not in the way you are probably looking for.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It's mostly a kinetic novel and everything is handdrawn, but I like it very much. Funny to see such an old Renpy version. I hope this gets finished one day.
Since you ask: Not, not in the way you are probably looking for.
On the contrary, I don't like this kind of content) thanks for the answer

Reactions: Fzoner95

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
art is unique, the story is old, shota horny explore sex bla bla bla, all what i read before. however game is ok. thx for share

Reactions: m4pII

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
This is a Chinese translation patch made by myself, just copy it into the game and replace it.
这是我自己制作的中文翻译补丁 复制进游戏替换即可。

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The person who uploaded it ( or the dev himself ) forgot to delete all save and persistent files
so if you try to skip "read text" it will also skip text YOU didn't read yet

Last edited:

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I'm bumping this as well. Seems the creator isn't active much on his patreon. Must have a lot going on.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Oh my God! This is awesome story, thanks to author of this visual novel for such a wonderful work! I really hope to see the continuation.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes