VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - ConnaiSSance - Getting Close To My Cousin [Beta 1.2] [Lunre]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dontknowmepleasegoaway

This game is just amazing. The art is great, the buildup in the story is realistic, and I'm so happy to see it's being picked up again. Hope Lunre is in a good place now, I absolutely can't wait to see how the story progresses.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ajjajj

Writing is good, art is good. Way better than crappy 3d games these days. Story and character progression is well paced, MC doesn't seem too unrealistic, only problem is it's unfinished, will be a solid game once the story and characters reach their conclusion.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

shota mc poses bravely showing, awakening sexuality channel showing the story, female domination or absurd spells a game that does not avoid.
    what lunre needs to do at this point is to pay attention to the drawings. some scenes are not good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

arar

This game has a very intriguing and relatable story with a unique type of art to match, life-like but simple and cartoony. I don't think the game deserves the one star it got because of some personal agenda. It's a good little story about growing up and trying to fuck your cousin.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

chopolander

In a world where there are parents killing their children or dying in wars, criticize a game of "fiction" and "cartoon" with 1 star for "assuming" that its protagonist is not of legal age (depending on the country, by the way) is first to let oneself be carried away by sin and then to try to fix it by being a Samaritan.

I haven't played the game, but for now I'll put 5 stars, to counter how unfair it is to value a job by emphasizing those who are "assumed".
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on Beta 1.0...

Originally Reviewed on 12/06/2017

The English translation isn't perfect, but it's understandable... I can't help but feel the protagonist is not the proper age for this sort of genre of visual novel... Based on both the visuals as well as the behavior... So I think this one is bordering on the illegal side...

The visuals themselves feel like they are hand drawn but not cartoony, which is creative and nice... The story progress' at an even pace, but over all it's a bit short even though it's in it's early stages of development...

I firmly believe if they want to avoid any sort of legal snafu, that they should perhaps hint more at a proper age for the protagonist... The dialogue tried to hint at the actual age but didn't actually come out and say it, so therefore I feel they are playing with fire... Unless they can fix that little issue, I would recommend avoiding this one...