gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It has vn tag.
Does that mean there isn't any choice and game work in one way only?
Nope, that would make it a kinetic novel (at least as the terms are most often used on this site).

"Visual novel" is generally used for a text-based story with accompanying images and choices that affect the story, "kinetic" for an entirely linear story with no (significant) choices.

Plenty of choices in this one, although mostly around how you want the MC to approach the various situations (brutality or empathy). The overarching storyline is somewhat linear for now.

Reactions: HNH1985

Thoraxe69

Oct 18, 2020
This update was a bit fillery imo. Played it through 3 times with different saves and didnt get any new sex scenes. There was suprising amount of variation though in who you meet in places you go to, and I have no clue what triggered some of the variations. Writing was still on point and Im liking where I think its going with the new bus driver dude you meet. I think Shark said the weekend is done in 3 updates so 1 to go and then finally back to class.:p

If I remember right the MC didnt even find his phone yet so you could easily just wait until the next update to play.

Reactions: lnppo

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
As we are 3 weeks in; we’re faced with a choice:
A) Wait for Dev to update a lil’ longer (hopefully)
B) Take a page out of post #334 darkmega926 and say fuck it and upload the new update ourselves

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes