• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So are we creeping up on the point where this site slaps an Abandoned tag on this one? It's a damn shame, but it looks like there has been no activity on the Patreon for nearly three months.

Hello everyone!
I know it's been too long since a progress report so I wanted to throw down a post and let you all know that the next update will be dropping here sometime next month with another update hopefully dropping before the end of the year.
Hope all is well with all of you out there in the real, human world. Things in shark world are super busy and frantic, to be honest, but we just keep swimming!
Stay tuned here for the next update next month!
-WhaleShark-
Yeay ... I guess ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thoraxe69

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Well, hopefully we start seeing more frequent news going forward if this new update drops when it should. Fingers crossed.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019

Hello Everyone.

My plan was to release a long-overdue update this month, but I am not able to do so. I had been making progress (slowly) over the summer, but I was really only able to dedicate broken pieces of time to working on the project, here and there. I reached a moment this month when I read back over what I had created and realized that a lot of it didn't really make sense or connect well to the greater story.

I think that working in such a fragmented way really hurt both my creativity and productivity when it came to developing the game further. And my increasingly busy schedule out in the human world left me with a lack of inspiration here in shark world. So, as much as I hate to say it, I scrapped a lot of the work done already for this update, and will not be releasing anything this month.

It's not right that the loyal patrons out there who have been supporting me keep getting monthly charges while I can't seem to put out an update with any regularity, so I've decided to pause monthly billing until I feel comfortable that I can really produce something of quality. Monthly billing will remain paused until that time.

This doesn't mean that I'm no longer working on the project, just that because of my current situation and workload outside of development, I don't feel right charging people every month. New patrons who wish to support me will still be charged up front when they join, but will only pay that one-time-charge, until I decide to turn monthly billing back on.

Stay tuned here for further updates and I hope all is well with all of you!

-WhaleShark-

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018

Hello Everyone.

My plan was to release a long-overdue update this month, but I am not able to do so. I had been making progress (slowly) over the summer, but I was really only able to dedicate broken pieces of time to working on the project, here and there. I reached a moment this month when I read back over what I had created and realized that a lot of it didn't really make sense or connect well to the greater story.

I think that working in such a fragmented way really hurt both my creativity and productivity when it came to developing the game further. And my increasingly busy schedule out in the human world left me with a lack of inspiration here in shark world. So, as much as I hate to say it, I scrapped a lot of the work done already for this update, and will not be releasing anything this month.

It's not right that the loyal patrons out there who have been supporting me keep getting monthly charges while I can't seem to put out an update with any regularity, so I've decided to pause monthly billing until I feel comfortable that I can really produce something of quality. Monthly billing will remain paused until that time.

This doesn't mean that I'm no longer working on the project, just that because of my current situation and workload outside of development, I don't feel right charging people every month. New patrons who wish to support me will still be charged up front when they join, but will only pay that one-time-charge, until I decide to turn monthly billing back on.

Stay tuned here for further updates and I hope all is well with all of you!

-WhaleShark-
While obviously disappointing, I appreciate the transparency. Life happens, and sometimes things don't work out the way we want them to. Thanks for being honest with your supporters. It means a lot. I wish you all the best in your own life and hope you can get back to place where you can feel creative and can produce quality content. This is one of my favorite HTML games, so I'm looking forward to it!

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
While this is disappointing, it isn't really unexpected. I do appreciate that they didn't say they were delaying until next month, because many devs would just kick the deadline down the road until they finally got something together. While I hope to see more in the future, because this game remains one of my favorites of its type, I can definitely understand that life gets in the way and making smut for rando freaks on the internet will never have priority over real life problems.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Whale_Shark If it's not hard can you upload patch for updating from 3.1 to 3.2,My potato pc would thankful to you,if you makre this and i Can updating comrpessed version.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes