• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes
May 24, 2020
Hello everyone and currently, i am trying to complete this game. Anyway... I will post here some mistakes that i noticed in that.... ChatGPT translation. Of course it would be in format of pictures and comments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is moments when tomboy childhood... friend? Often being called he, instead of she.

Anyway, this game seems fine. If you tried to cheat, then childhood friend is best option, compared to these two sluts. Anyway, i will try to reach true ending..... If someone have any advices, pls tell me. I just cant understand how to reach it :cry:

Now i will try another run, to see childhood friend scenes if i dont understand, how to reach true ending

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
How do you get the last cg? Every girl has one.
At the end of each day you can see statistics - confirm the situation. And it shows amount of temptations you took from each girl.
Maybe it also works as affection points for the girls at the same time?

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
Aoi is not even a bad person, she's just a teenager who's found herself forced to act due to quickly changing circumstances that she didn't perceive in time, along with her own feelings. In pretty much all of her endings she sticks together with the MC no matter what, even if her social status might be severely damaged by it.

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
honestly, i totally forgot i was reading MTL, the future of translating games is bright (if u scared bcs the mtl, you must give it a try, its actually pretty good)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
first day cum to confession
second day cum to parfait
third day cum to kiss
senpai call her everynight go to the library when posible and dont fall for best girl Aoi
so get all the other 4 scenes first, is what you're saying?

nitor500

Jun 8, 2019
so get all the other 4 scenes first, is what you're saying?
no the first day Rin will ask you to confess use her name with 10 love
then the second day when offered the parfait accept with 10 love
and the third day Aoi will kiss you make sure to only have 10 love
and for Shiori just interact with her when able

Reactions: bloodbirthe

kingmich

May 21, 2017
It's reverse netorare/bss (mc is getting stolen), these are actually quite popular on dlsite, but I've seen them mostly on voice/asmr works.

"She has communication problem and is an introvert."
I don't know what you used but this translation is retarded lol.
reverse ntr one of the most rare fetishes in the world imo (hentai art style wise at least)

Reactions: PitayaPear
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes