• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Finally finished my Patreon page and my first post there as well. If there's still some souls that are interested in my game - you're welcome to check it out.

Though if you have questions or suggestions - like always you can ask it anywhere, doesnt really matter for now

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Finally finished my Patreon page and my first post there as well. If there's still some souls that are interested in my game - you're welcome to check it out.

Though if you have questions or suggestions - like always you can ask it anywhere, doesnt really matter for now
Who Will be the girls? Will the protagonist already start dating someone from the beggining? And from what It looks the Remake version of the game looks interesting, but i'm worried you are putting too much from the start, If you add too much girls the develepment of each girl story Will be Very slowly or some Will be without a update for their story for months and several updates. The First version of the game was good because It was simple and had only two girls to Begin with.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Who Will be the girls? Will the protagonist already start dating someone from the beggining? And from what It looks the Remake version of the game looks interesting, but i'm worried you are putting too much from the start, If you add too much girls the develepment of each girl story Will be Very slowly or some Will be without a update for their story for months and several updates. The First version of the game was good because It was simple and had only two girls to Begin with.
1. Ehmm, just an ordinary girl? She is not related to character if you're about that
2. Nope. At the start of the game you just an empty space for her
3. For 2-3 month there will be only one girl. And maybe even more. There are really a lot of work in this field, you're right

Nakhranoth

Dec 8, 2017
Looks like the game is already abandoned. Neither the patron link in the OP is working anymore.
Ever heard about reading? The 3rd post above you has the link to the new patreon and activity is from a week ago.

I don't know whether the game will get dropped or not in the future, but holy shit what's with some people not fkng reading even the immediate vicinity of what they post.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Looks like the game is already abandoned. Neither the patron link in the OP is working anymore.
You are blind. Read up above. Also the game is getting a remake since the dev ran into issues with the images the dev used. Although I think this shouldn't discourage the dev from using IRL stuff and they should just move to Subscribestar or any other site that isn't patreon and their idiotic rules about violence.

Major Madness

Aug 14, 2018
Wait in the patreon post it says no sexual violence which means the game has lost real gifs which is a dam shame but even worse the dad can't assault anyone now? That is lame as all hell. It feels like your telling us we getting weenie hut juniors version now. The dad villain scenes were completely the best part and why it felt cool as I haven't found too many games like this one. This is just so disappointing. So what now we have to stop him from rizzing the girls while being a shit bag instead of escalating sexual assault? Like would it mean even scenes up to it with him getting grabby is no good too? Doesn't that kinda suck all of the weight out of the villain dad?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Wait in the patreon post it says no sexual violence which means the game has lost real gifs which is a dam shame but even worse the dad can't assault anyone now? That is lame as all hell. It feels like your telling us we getting weenie hut juniors version now. The dad villain scenes were completely the best part and why it felt cool as I haven't found too many games like this one. This is just so disappointing. So what now we have to stop him from rizzing the girls while being a shit bag instead of escalating sexual assault? Like would it mean even scenes up to it with him getting grabby is no good too? Doesn't that kinda suck all of the weight out of the villain dad?
You're dead wrong here. The father stays and about 40% of the game will consist of him trying to turn your girlfriend into his brainless sex toy. Only rape was removed from the game, but not the sexual degradation, humaliation and everything else that people liked this game for. Anyway, I hope quite soon you'll see it for yourself
And as for the gifs, unfortunately it’s a loss, nothing can be done here

Reactions: UglyBastardTag

Major Madness

Aug 14, 2018
Idk man the threat of him escalating to rape and then developing the girl to his sex toy felt natural villain stuff and made it interesting. Like would it now be him constantly being horny to the two girls and then one being like eh okay fine you can fuck me? Previously it escalated to rape as he got pushier and pushier and the girl didn't fight back enough till he raped her but they still didn't like him. Unless the dad character changes alot he didn't seem smart enough to convince them to fuck him but was more wearing them down with constant abuse before escalating. Just doesn't seem to have the same oomph as before. Personally I agree with YatoSensei and think it'd be better to move it to another site. I've just being bummed cuz it seems it won't end up as good as before but hey maybe it will. I'll at least try the version you put out but still feels kinda doubtful to me.

Reactions: Michael_1992

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Okay, I actually didn't want to bring this up here, but I'll answer it once and for all.

1. It’s not about the platform, but about the company that accepts payments (that is, Visa, MasterCard or PayPal and so on). If you go to ANY other American (not Japanese) platform, violence is prohibited everywhere. Yes, perhaps the administration of specific sites has different views on this, but you always remain at risk and the issue of your ban is the mood of a certain person who is moderating your content at that moment.

2. Regarding the father - now the interaction between the father and the girl takes place in a separate window using just one link, which contains approximately 15 thousand words and 500 pictures (these are all layers, that’s why there are so many) at the moment. The father has $villain.lust. The girl has $girl1.tutor and $girl1.obedience. Every time the father tries to do something with the girl (depending on his lust and the level of girl's tutoring), the girl may respond differently depending on her own indicators of energy, love to you, love to your father and so on. If the action is successful, the girl will obey him. If not, she refuses him, but at the same time her level of obedience rises (or something else may happen as well). If the father makes too many unsuccessful actions, the girl sends him to hell. You can interact with the father in one way or another to increase or decrease his chances of successful interactions with the girl, or stop the action altogether if your own indicators are at the proper level.

That's it in a nutshell. If I tell you in more detail, there will be a sheet of text that no one will read anyway.
The one more things I can say - I believe in my current project and I believe that it will be MUCH more successful than this one

Major Madness

Aug 14, 2018
Well on 1 that's a shame and it's up to you if you wanna risk it or not so I get it. On 2 it sounds interesting just a different vibe from what's currently there which could be fine I guess. Hell I hope I'm wrong and it'll end up just as good or better but either way it's still a shame this version bit the dust.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Well on 1 that's a shame and it's up to you if you wanna risk it or not so I get it. On 2 it sounds interesting just a different vibe from what's currently there which could be fine I guess. Hell I hope I'm wrong and it'll end up just as good or better but either way it's still a shame this version bit the dust.
I understand you well.
As for the remake, only time will tell whether will it be successful or not.
And regarding original game - several people wrote to me asking if they could make their own version based on this one. So theres a chance that this game will have some kind of continuation, even if not from me.

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
I am making a game with a simular theme where you are trapped in a bunker with your mom and sister. I had it up to the part where I was adding sex stuff but then my pc went into the shop and got rebuilt and I couldn't save the progress, Thankfully I know where a copy is and I can go back too working on it, it will be hopefully spring when it's done. also gonna add a few kinks like you being a female, cause I am irl and a dommy dad is massive turn on, also bestiality, but I'm gonna make it to where kinks are toggleble for the people that don't like it, and pregnancy as well, think this game meets the Company is what I'm going for.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Doll preview does appeal, but I am wondering couldn't dad character be someone in beginning mom divorced and had his behind gone. Option B He didn't make it, Option C he was already in relationship with another family somewhere else, Dad character being drugged all the time so he not monster to others helped no one.

If there was grandpa or other NPC in the game would help training MC new skills.

If there were other survivors that came to base house. Helped make it better?
Make options make base better like make, so food isn't issue.

Nor is other people. You get one meal a day, Mom should be making plans to make life in bunker better, learning how to extend life inside the house. Maybe even make more places inside.
Sister isn't asset, she could assist on work day and do explore missions and learn how to combat outside.

If you're plotting to remake it, maybe put house map and update of new areas, what would require update it. Like kitchen, solar panels, and possibly outdoor space and wall? Maybe if a house was run down, give gamers more options to build it up.
I recommend if you are in zombie game have a water moat with fuel and not wooden fence. People prefer mixed material for their fencing. Lasts longer.

If we were able to change garden area at any time, I want to make an orchard, greenhouse. A pool would be useful for fish spawning. Not an inground pool but above ground, Something easy to put together and then take apart. Pool is not tactical thinking. It hampers the water usage.

Might need to build other tanks like rainwater tank system like extra storage.
Probably other thing that not well thought of, probably wood pellet stove and food can level? Hunting isn't thought of much, Food storage isn't put into this game?

Canned food, other goods should have been found when exploring areas... What other areas are you going to give us besides a mindless desert?

That my suggestion for your game. I hope you like it.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Doll preview does appeal, but I am wondering couldn't dad character be someone in beginning mom divorced and had his behind gone. Option B He didn't make it, Option C he was already in relationship with another family somewhere else, Dad character being drugged all the time so he not monster to others helped no one.

If there was grandpa or other NPC in the game would help training MC new skills.

If there were other survivors that came to base house. Helped make it better?
Make options make base better like make, so food isn't issue.

Nor is other people. You get one meal a day, Mom should be making plans to make life in bunker better, learning how to extend life inside the house. Maybe even make more places inside.
Sister isn't asset, she could assist on work day and do explore missions and learn how to combat outside.

If you're plotting to remake it, maybe put house map and update of new areas, what would require update it. Like kitchen, solar panels, and possibly outdoor space and wall? Maybe if a house was run down, give gamers more options to build it up.
I recommend if you are in zombie game have a water moat with fuel and not wooden fence. People prefer mixed material for their fencing. Lasts longer.

If we were able to change garden area at any time, I want to make an orchard, greenhouse. A pool would be useful for fish spawning. Not an inground pool but above ground, Something easy to put together and then take apart. Pool is not tactical thinking. It hampers the water usage.

Might need to build other tanks like rainwater tank system like extra storage.
Probably other thing that not well thought of, probably wood pellet stove and food can level? Hunting isn't thought of much, Food storage isn't put into this game?

Canned food, other goods should have been found when exploring areas... What other areas are you going to give us besides a mindless desert?

That my suggestion for your game. I hope you like it.
I appreciate your ideas and the time you spent writing this post, but the game is completely different from what you expect it to be. So, please wait until I can finally finish the first build of my project. After that, if you have any ideas on how to improve it, I will certainly listen to them (assuming you'll like it in the first place, of course).

Jul 31, 2018
glad your game is back, i was a member to your patreon and was surprised it suddenly gone one day, just gonna let you know i am probably gonna sub again and i will be mostly be there for the dad content, hope you make him as much of a disgusting creep as you can :D

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
glad your game is back, i was a member to your patreon and was surprised it suddenly gone one day, just gonna let you know i am probably gonna sub again and i will be mostly be there for the dad content, hope you make him as much of a disgusting creep as you can :D
Hi. Sure, I remember you well and thank you a lot for being my subscriber back then. What about the game, I will be keeping it 50/50 in terms of dad/girl and MC/girl

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes