Others Completed Concubine: A Gamebook For Adults [1.01] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe I'm too old school, used to old-style AIF. But I really enjoyed the game. The writer is quite talented, presents a nice story, has a very good writing style and doesn't need pictures to make a good game.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Just finished it, was quite good and I have to say I enjoyed it, basically more of an interactive novel than a traditional game of course, though the combat elements did make it a bit more directly game-like. The battles weren't very difficult for anyone with a basic RPG familiarity, the only battle I ever had even a basic issue with was a very early one where I just forgot to heal and got the MC killed, which lead to the other two getting overwhelmed soon after. I'm not sure if the game was significantly changed in the period it's been here but I did not see either the over-abundance of butt play some commenters mentioned, looking back from start to "the end" I would say there was maybe 4 strap-on penetrations and one homosexual one after setting all NPCs you can change to female, and a whole lot of penetrative, though with maybe three exceptions (one of them the one anal penetration performed by the protagonist) of course all of those were also from a very submissive position, as thats just the nature of the game. Note that I did not finish the Silver Tower hard BDSM route however, only the horse-play and temple ones.

Do note that there's at least one incestous relationship in the bunch, though it's between half-siblings.

pussyjuice69

Apr 7, 2018
Just started playing this and it's pretty great so far. I really like how you can have a gentle mistress

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I have made multiple attempts at "playing" this "game" in the last two years, but each time I forgot how bad it was and the behavior of the main character caught me off guard and made me physically ill. It's like they have a really fucking powerful stockholm syndrome but only every other day and it really messes with me for some reason.
Here's an example from the very beginning: "Day 1: Srew you you slaver scum! Day 2: I suppose this is my life now. I'm gonna clean all your rooms then. Day 3: Omg you have drugged me and forcibly sterilized me! How am I supposed to trust you then? Day 4: More cleaning! Day 5: Oh flowers, that's so nice! I owe you my life and more!" And then a few days later the captor confesses their love or some shit.
What the actual hell is that?

Mar 16, 2018
What was used to make this? I was wanting to make one of my own and wanted to know how the structure of this one was made, is that possible?

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
It took me 3 years to get over the awful first 30 minute, really insufferably illogical, then one day i though "wait a minute i could make believe a good start and ignore everything it say".

Anyway just do yourself a favor just skip ahead to the point that the "romance" should start. The mc is grateful to be alive, also discover that he her is somewhat a closet pervert, from there on the game is good.

Before that point is basically a prologue, somewhat skimped, that has no reason to be a choices segment as there is no other story other then a romance blossoming between captor and prisoner, and the developer should have just written an introduction more focused on the mc feeling, to give weight to the inevitable events that jump start a classic romance/corruption game "a la akabur".

The real problem of this game and the reason of the hate (mine included) is a false premise by the author. This game is not a "Will you end up as a Concubine in the Royal Harem, or will you manage to avoid your fate? ", where you are role playing concubine like a chyoa.
The player has no agency in the game, You are just reading a book where your choice to make is between an handful of alternative fetish that get you going. That's the end of the gameplay.
those are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also junky combat system session here and there, it replace action sequences of the plot, you can set those up as autowin, those mini games are somewhat tedius, but i get the reason they are there, pages and pages of action writing have no place in the game.

In the end it took some effort but i fapped to it. (y)

Last edited:

boka2019

Dec 30, 2017
well i am stuck in the game i just cant do any thing i just sleep and go to work i maxed out on all things idk what to do

Feb 27, 2019
I agree with previous comments, the only choices in this game are "answer wryly" or "stay silent". Still, the story is pretty good.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm only playing the game for the Captain. I'm trying to stay on the captain's route, but I still don't understand how. There is something like a femdom-love route in the game (or maledom-love) caught my attention. As a result, the game is 'not bad' for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
There's a part early on where the captor basically says, after rendering the player infertile, "I did not break you with magic because I want you, a kidnapped mage, to willingly become a concubine for an enemy king."

You see a similar kind of thought process in a shocking amount of these sort of captive games. Wanting to force a willing surrender in this scenario instead of magically forcing it is honestly leagues worse. It's not a sign of virtue, it's sadism :)

So stop trying to make captors that do this be "the nice one", who tries to comfort you after willingly choosing you and putting you through these things. Personally speaking, it's incredibly unimmersive when the guy that kidnapped my character, repeatedly threatened to hand them over to a torturous time in prison to make them comply, and then went as far as drugging them and having them rendered infertile... then acts like it was regretful and not something he wanted to do. But every other second he's cheery and matter-of-fact about essentially forcing the MC to be an enslaved concubine to further his own gains? But oh no he likes you and he's so sorry that he has to do this thing that he completely chose to do that was entirely voluntary?

This game's writing is just jarring as hell. It's like the creator was making two different games and accidentally got the characters confused. This soldier who has taken you captive and plans to make you a sex slave for royals purely for the sake of gaining power for himself... brings you fucking flowers after chemical castration and says sorry and wishes you the best??? And your character goes "Haha thanks" and makes them dinner then and there even if you've been as resistant as possible???????

Huh??????

In short, skip this one.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote