Others Completed Concubine: A Gamebook For Adults [1.01] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonymous1234

Feb 23, 2017
I've played this guy's other games. It's always largely from a submissive POV and the vast majority of male MC scenes involve taking something up the ass. Even when all the NPCs are women, which is mind-boggling. There's oral, mostly performed by the MC, and the only time the male MC gets to penetrate ANYTHING is when you get that scene with the fellow apprentice and then it's still in her ass. This man is OBSESSED with butt stuff.

The dude should just go ahead and say it's for women and gay men. Then at least he'd stop wasting everyone else's time.
It's called Concubine for a reason, you are being trained to be someone's slave wife.

Reactions: Namco15
Mar 8, 2017
It's called Concubine for a reason, you are being trained to be someone's slave wife.
I see you missed the point of my post. The game being completely sub content may be annoying to me personally but that can be overlooked IF there was some semblance of a quasi-standard M/F relationship when the only two participants present are a male and a female. That being a male PC(with a penis) and a female NPC(with a vagina) using said male specific genitalia(aforementioned penis) and said female specific genitalia(aforementioned vagina) in conjunction with one another in the act of sexual intercourse. To keep the power position for the NPCs since it is sub content you can simply choose sexual positions that utilize such an arrangement such as the Amazon or the Cowgirl with or without bondage and restraints as deemed palatable.

Even in Mistress/slave relationships where the male is entirely her toy, while strap-ons and the like are often employed they are not SOLELY(usually) employed nor necessarily predominant. The issue I take is that the game FOCUSES almost entirely on that(to go along with my argument that I made, although I have not played since that post).

Furthermore, while that is the intended starting direction of the game, it was stated by the creator that he intends to allow options to change that dynamic and alter your characters fate entirely. If he stated and said he intended for this game to be "Sissy Boy's Buttslut Adventure" then no statement of protest would have been made.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
how is this a html game wih .exe?
how do i eneble console in that exe?
how can i launch that in chrome or mozilla?

or how the hell can i cheat in this? i definitely dont like several dialogue choises but no matter what i did in the game i still didnt had enough willpower. So why the hell that choise is even there is its not possible to use without cheating and you cant cheat in his fucking .exe.
I am done with this game till it becomes regular html

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v1.01 Final ( )

Offline Downloads:

Windows 64bits:

Windows 32bits:

Windows Auto-Installer:

MacOS 64bits: