linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Animations are not working for me, whenever I get in a scene, the screen just gets all white and showing the options on the left...

Is it really a bug or did I did something wrong?

1707311313406.png

Coloneill

Aug 2, 2023
I deleted the game after short testing. Which I do really rare. I had to switch the language into english at the main menu already, after translation of just single words was heavily wrong. For example the translation of the "load" would mean translated back into english "burden".
That every single letter is flying in single is a pain in the a.. in the gameplay. It was not really helping to speed it up to the maximum. After forcing myself through the intro, my eyes was itching already.

Reactions: battali0n

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
This game has some pretty serious pacing problems. Like the way side quests are set up and dependent on each other means that you are mostly just smashing the time skip button over and over again, waiting for an ! to pop up. You can go like 4 days in a row without anything happening. Which isn't great from a gameplay or a narrative perspective.

There is also the fact that you can't freely interact with anyone unless doing a quest event. I don't think I've seen my sister in like two weeks. It just doesn't make sense. Especially if she's apparently been waiting for you to ask about being her agent. She's apparently super passive about it. Meanwhile the supposedly super busy MC has just been mashing Time Skip over and over.

Unrelated but all games need to let you progress dialogue with the space bar. My right hand is ideally busy during parts of this game. Which makes clicking to go forward rather inconvenient.

On a positive note the models and renders are great.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Clicking on the background screen outside the dialog box on the right will continue the conversation.
點擊右邊對話框以外的背景畫面對話會繼續下去
That works but then, after the bath, nothing. No characters are visible. No way to progress.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes