Unity - Concert Girls [v0.2.0.2] [Enzo Work]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

Hands down the worst game I've played here. I'm writing this review despite my slight suspicion that this game might just be a troll because I find it hard to believe it is possible to unwillingly create such a terrible game.

First of all, it's Unity which means it's lacking all the quality of life features from Renpy.

It's a sandbox, and it has no business being a sandbox game because there is no gameplay. The developer decided that instead of feeding you the story's events in a linear manner in the form of a visual novel, he will instead annoy you by making you click back and forth so you can experience isolated events with unclear chronological order. The worst part is that sometimes you will go for almost an entire week unable to trigger any events, so you have to go outside, check if there are quests, and then go back inside and sleep. Rinse and repeat for days.

Aside from the unnecessary sandbox, there are no choices as of v0.2.2. Why is it a sandbox, again? Well, there is one moment where the game decides it wants your input, wanna know when? During some school exam, it even asks you math questions and gives you annoying minigames. You get your first and only choice here and it changes nothing. It's like someone decided they wanted to make the most annoying game ever.

Technical issues aside, the renders are mediocre at best. Not the worst I've seen, but far from the best.

Now, the plot... oh boy. You're apparently a freshman who decided to work as an agent for idols for absolutely no reason other your sister wanting to be an idol. Now, think about the most anime plot you know and then ramp up the clichés and exaggerated scenarios by a thousand and you get this game's plot.

The MC is your typical anime perverted protagonist with no redeeming qualities. You know that one who is the butt of every joke and never learns from his mistakes? That's this MC, and the jokes aren't even funny. Most unreliable and worthless MC ever. There's the cliché "courage test" in the forest that you usually see in anime, but the dev decided to spice it up. What you would usually see is the girls being scared and the MC reassuring them, but what you actually get here is just the MC actually being the slowest of the entire group and he gets so scared that he literally runs away and leaves his sister behind, all alone in the forest lmao.

That was probably the only funny moment in this game. If only it didn't serve to nail down just how worthless the MC is. That aside, there is a plot twist at the end of that scene which is supposed to be scary and the MC faints out of fear. Despite this atrocious display of uncoolness, they all get wasted and MC wakes up to one of the girls giving him a blowjob. Never had I wanted to skip a sex scene that badly before.

Lastly, the LIs behave like you'd expect from anime heroines, but they're much dumber and exaggerated. There are 3 tsunderes, which means 3 LIs have the typical hostile attitude against you, but you know what's even worse? All of them treat you badly for no reason, not that this MC deserves any better, but he always gets hated before he gets the chance to screw up. Also, there is no buildup to any of the scenes. The LIs just want to fuck the MC for absolutely no reason.

There are three sex scenes. Two of them happen in the exact same way with two different girls, both of them dragging you inside somewhere. The other one is the one where you wake up to a blowjob. All of them happen without any build-up and you can't reject any of them.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jester's

Amazing Art, Great Renders but the only downside is that there is too few content and the game is not optimized for android users like. The game stutters a lot but thats to be expected with the game being built by Unity. Though the story is a bit promising and the Characters are Drop Dead Gorgeous.