kark

Jun 18, 2017
I dont really like this author, the only game i think its decent enought is and it was because the tsundere girl was incredibly well made but evething else was shit i dindnt find worse levels desing in my life and the art... well you already are seeing it on OP, the problem its not the size, its... its everything else maybe he sould change the art style.
I wont even try this demo for now but i wish the best luck for the dev he could do something interesting if he start to doing this more profesional.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_draw_shaders
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_shaders (line 0)
gml_Object_GameState_Draw_64

when I try to approach the girl with a star on her head on the first screen using version 1b.

kieranmr

Dec 2, 2017
Since WHEN does tagging a game "Shota" let you sidestep Rule 7?
Since it's been made pretty clear, both in the rule itself and in discussions regarding other games, that unrealistic depictions do not in fact trigger Rule 7. It has nothing to do with the shota tag. The characters are clearly cartoony and unrealistic, particularly that hideously mutated monster of a mother, so if you don't like it try pressing the back button when you see a tag that offends you instead of reading everything, checking out all the pictures, then launching a moral crusade. Do try to avoid tripping on your self righteousness on the way out.

To the author, seems interesting, but I think I'll wait for more updates and hope you change the mothers body. I mean, I don't mind big tits and booty, but... yeah, can't even think of anything to say, it's just mind boggling. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
Uhh.. I don't think those body sliders were meant to go that far.
Yeah, this is kinda ridiculous.. but a shota impregnation romp is my fetish.. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: A Common Crab

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Screenshots: Ewww. What is seen cannot be unseen.
With just the 3 of them left, humanity faces complete extinction.
With just the three of them left, humanity is extinct - no way in hell that small a genepool could possibly succeed.

==============================

If you saw the original version of this - sorry for forgetting which markup this board uses

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Since it's been made pretty clear, both in the rule itself and in discussions regarding other games, that unrealistic depictions do not in fact trigger Rule 7. It has nothing to do with the shota tag. The characters are clearly cartoony and unrealistic, particularly that hideously mutated monster of a mother, so if you don't like it try pressing the back button when you see a tag that offends you instead of reading everything, checking out all the pictures, then launching a moral crusade. Do try to avoid tripping on your self righteousness on the way out.
This has nothing to do with taste.

7. If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member
This PRETTY CLEARLY means that there is some degree of interpretation required. There will be "...'unrealistic' depictions..." that are not OK.

Any time I look at something, and my first reaction is "Oh shit. Time to clear my browser cache. I do NOT want this image on here if my equipment get's seized." That's a pretty good indication that I should at LEAST be questioning it.

But. This thread has been up long enough that I guess The Mods have already looked at it. So it must be deemed OK.

...refers to a genre of manga and anime wherein pre-pubescent or pubescent male characters are depicted in a suggestive or erotic manner...
So yes. It does deal directly with the Shota tag. This genre needs to be treated with care, because it is REALLY easy to stray into felony territory. Taking a second look to make SURE that the content is actually OK isn't a bad thing.

3. Who said the tag offends me? Shota may not be 'my thing'; but that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist for other people if it's theirs. If you read my post, it should have been clear that my 'offense' was at the possibility of there being material on the forums that could result in jail time.

This has nothing to do with a "moral crusade" or "self righteousness".
It has to do with keeping the site from spilling over into "Our servers got seized. And everyone who frequents the site is now under investigation."

4. I appreciate you defending this. Free speech/expression is a fragile thing. But perhaps you defended it a BIT aggressively...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i love this game so much I will sling poo at anyone who talk bad about this game... it has sooooooo much potential its not even funny.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
To the guys who made this = Seriously!!!!! The mother's breasts are way too BIG!!! Way out of proportion. WTF!!!???

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes