Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
NOT BAD........ I like it.... it is a little wordy to start but other than that....... not a bad DEMO
The graphics remind me of earlier games......
The concept is not bad either......
Having a SHOTA game that is not MOTHER/SON to start is a really good change of pace

KEEP AT IT

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for uploading!

Looks interesting with a lot potential.

But... even if i like overbusted characters, the mom is just absurd.
Dev should redesign her.

After all, lets keep an eye on this!

WonDerMeGa

Sep 27, 2017
you have seen nothing at all yet. Legend of Queen Opala Origin makes that poor girl look flat like a wooden plank.
I mean, I don't know. For one because I prefer big round asses over tits anyways, but I feel even though Legend of Queen Opala has enormous tits in all 3 installments, unlike this... thing... I don't mind the oversized melons there. Don't know if it's the difference between one of them being drawings and the other being a 3D Model, but Farah and all the others don't deflate my erection unlike Tits McGee over here.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
At first glance I thought the title was Constipation Maiden. XD

This looks awful though, I can't get over just how terribly designed that big blob thing is. That thin face and neck on top of that giant pile of shit body just boggles my mind every time I look at it; especially since they went through the trouble of giving her fat hands, lol. The image of the sprites on the world map with their backs to the camera makes it look like she's bent over and we are just seeing her foreshortened back because of how ridiculously long those legs are relative to her body.

Oh well, I'll leave it at that. I'm starting to almost feel bad ripping on this nightmare fuel. If the creator happens to be reading this: please do us all a favor (yourself included) and spend some time studying surface anatomy and high quality smutty art. Don't just fap to it and call it a day, spend time really analyzing the relative proportions, landmark placement, silhouette shapes, etc. Make sure to go for variety too, instead of just focusing on studying the few things you are into. It will help broaden your perspective and understanding. I tend to think most newbie artists out there really underestimate just how poorly they actually see and comprehend the world around them. It takes serious dedication and practice at training our eyes and analytical skills to overcome that hurdle.

bthemd

Dec 4, 2017
Love what I see so far, and I can ignore the mom's... generous proportions as it stands. Hope it still gets worked on in the future.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I like it, the animations are good and the fact that there is sound in the sex scenes is cool ... particularly, I do not like games where there are fights but it's not so bad here ... it's only necessary to review the proportions of Victoria (I like of round girls), but the image of her is somewhat "broken", there are points in the lines that should be curved ... the images of the other 2 characters are beautiful ... Congratulations for the work so far!

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes