pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Welp, it was working a few hours ago. Must have been deleted. Gotta wait for the mods to say anything.
Though, you can download it on the dev's blog, there's a mega link there.
Thanks for the notice. I just really hope it's not banned here like Immoral Sorceress was(i was never notified when that was removed from f95zone either). I'm making a support ticket now.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Thanks for the notice. I just really hope it's not banned here like Immoral Sorceress was(i was never notified when that was removed from f95zone either). I'm making a support ticket now.
All the luck with the support.
In case it was banned, I'm guessing that it may be related to rule 1.7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
All the luck with the support.
In case it was banned, I'm guessing that it may be related to rule 1.7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you.
As for the rule, Conception Maiden has been allowed here since 2018 and is very very similar content-wise(not to mention other games allowed here with such strong themes like Insexual Awakening). So that wouldn't seem like a fair reason to ban it imo(but that could still indeed be why they decided to remove it), but we'll have to see what they say.

Reactions: PirataS

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Thank you.
As for the rule, Conception Maiden has been allowed here since 2018 and is very very similar content-wise(not to mention other games allowed here with such strong themes like Insexual Awakening). So that wouldn't seem like a fair reason to ban it imo(but that could still indeed be why they decided to remove it), but we'll have to see what they say.
Well, yeah, that's a fair point. Conception Maiden is still up and it is, basically, the same game.
Don't know what it might have been then. Hope the game comes back.
Now then, again, good luck pizzacat, I'll be cheering for you.

Reactions: pizzacat

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you.
Yea, I was wondering about that too.

Although, games like Insexual Awakening allowed you to edit the character's names & age so that they'd be out of prepubescent's range.

If all the characters are set to be 18+ by the player, then that wouldn't be violating rule 1.7.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yea, I was wondering about that too.

Although, games like Insexual Awakening allowed you to edit the character's names & age so that they'd be out of prepubescent's range.

If all the characters are set to be 18+ by the player, then that wouldn't be violating rule 1.7.
I don't see age mentioned in the rule(seems more about appearance and the way they are depicted), however IA characters would still qualify as "one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character". Also, that fictional game is just what the creator wanted to make, and what the fans wanted to play. I don't see the point in pretending it's not a shota/loli heavy game(the game is tagged shota and loli as it contains such content). But I would rather not talk about the rules, it's up to the staff to decide.

Anyways, I'll let you'll know how the support ticket turns out.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I don't see age mentioned in the rule(seems more about appearance and the way they are depicted), however IA characters would still qualify as "one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character". Also, that fictional game is just what the creator wanted to make, and what the fans wanted to play. I don't see the point in pretending it's not a shota/loli heavy game(the game is tagged shota and loli as it contains such content). But I would rather not talk about the rules, it's up to the staff to decide.

Just wanted to say, glad to see you're still working on it. I enjoyed the strategy combat thing similar to fire emblem you had going with the old engine, but I imagine you had a good reason to switch to renpy.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizzacat

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just wanted to say, glad to see you're still working on it. I enjoyed the strategy combat thing similar to fire emblem you had going with the old engine, but I image you had a good reason to switch to renpy.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it. ^^

About your question, basically the game was becoming too complicated to develop(and seen little progress), and renpy is far easier to develop it for and seem idea for the stories. I wrote a bit more about it on my blog here:

Reactions: PirataS

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019

I think maybe the thing that made them remove it is that in Ovulating maiden it's specifically stated that the Mc is a child while in IA if I remember correctly even if he looks like a child they don't say it's a child? Idk, I may be wrong tho.

I also don't know if in Conception maiden there's any time that it's said he is still a kid like in Ovulating maiden where he says "...N-No...b-but I'm j-just a kid....", if there is then I have no idea what might made Ovulating maiden be flagged.

I still wish you luck anyways with developing your game and hope you can get it unbanned from f95.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I think maybe the thing that made them remove it is that in Ovulating maiden it's specifically stated that the Mc is a child while in IA if I remember correctly even if he looks like a child they don't say it's a child? Idk, I may be wrong tho.

I also don't know if in Conception maiden there's any time that it's said he is still a kid like in Ovulating maiden where he says "...N-No...b-but I'm j-just a kid....", if there is then I have no idea what might made Ovulating maiden be flagged.

I still wish you luck anyways with developing your game and hope you can get it unbanned from f95.
Yes, those exact words was said in Conception Maiden as well.

Also, thanks alot for the support, I appreciate it.

(i'll let you'll know once i get a reply to my ticket)

Last edited:

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Here's the first reply, it seems to be in the staff section now, the mod also said "Once whatever needs to be resolved, it will be moved back.", though I still have no idea what's the issue. (Also in the first post I made a long message asking about restoring both Ovulating Maiden and Immoral Sorceress, so the mod's reply doesn't address everything, but I'm assuming the mod's reply is only referring to Ovulating Maiden).

2023-03-09 23_19_21-Can no longer view thread _ F95zone — Mozilla Firefox.png

Update: The mod just said " Under review for rule 7". So we'll have to wait and see(though it may not get restored here).
Update2: For anyone interested in Immoral Sorceress, I tried to discuss it with the mod, but the mod said it will neither be discussed or unbanned "due to nature of content".

Update3 (3/16/2023): The staff decided to mark the ticket as resolved. Immoral Sorceress wouldn't be discussed at all or considered for unbanned, and Ovulating Maiden is still under pending review as far I know, but honestly it doesn't seem hopeful that it or IS will ever return on f95zone. For anyone who is worried about the games, I will continue to develop them regardless(OM and the sequel to IS), and you'll can find the newest updates for them on my blog.

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Nice but why is it tagged abandoned? Hope the game continues, ill check this out

Oct 23, 2018
Ovulating Maiden is still under pending review as far I know, but honestly it doesn't seem hopeful that it or IS will ever return on f95zone. For anyone who is worried about the games, I will continue to develop them regardless(OM and the sequel to IS), and you'll can find the newest updates for them on my blog.
Can't you just, you know, replace the shota with an older character and be done with it? doesn't even need to be that old, just old enough that you can lie about it at the start of the game (like those: "every character is +18" even tho we all know that's not true.

It sure would get rid of all the stress, and i really don't see the appeal of playing as someone who looks 6 either way.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can't you just, you know, replace the shota with an older character and be done with it? doesn't even need to be that old, just old enough that you can lie about it at the start of the game (like those: "every character is +18" even tho we all know that's not true.
It sure would get rid of all the stress, and i really don't see the appeal of playing as someone who looks 6 either way.
Thanks for trying to help, but I have no interest in censoring my games for a chance that they might become unbanned. If I can't make games the way I want, I would rather not be an adult game developer. They would become something I couldn't put my heart into.

Nice but why is it tagged abandoned? Hope the game continues, ill check this out
Hi Meloned, the rebuild of this is what's actively in development(on my blog). Thanks a lot for playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for trying to help, but I have no interest in censoring my games for a chance that they might become unbanned. If I can't make games the way I want, I would rather not be an adult game developer. They would become something I couldn't put my heart into.

Hi Meloned, the rebuild of this is what's actively in development(on my blog). Thanks a lot for playing.
Wow so the game will continue, i hope the big boobas are still there

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
sorry, just to be clear. Ovulating maiden is an entirely new game or is it a remake of this one? because every image from this game looks just like OM.
Conception Maiden is a short-ish, incomplete game that hardly got started with the intended storyline partly due to becoming too complex. OM is a rebuild of CM as a visual novel using ren'py.

The beginning of OM's story is mostly identical to Conception Maiden's(Demos 3&4), then OM deviates on the storyline on the later part of the game, and in additional to that it also has two other extra stories(called Luxuria), so the current version of OM is already much longer storyline-content-wise than CM.

Um, about the images, they do share many of the same characters, but all the screenshots of CM here on f95zone are different from the ones of OM on my blog(but they have many of the same characters and share a number of the same scenes, but the CGs were reprocessed to be full 1080p on OM).

Sorry if any of that is confusing, but to put it in simple terms: you can just think of Conception Maiden as a prototype for Ovulating Maiden, which is in active development. OM is the one I would recommend everyone to try playing.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes