cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The original poster or staff here will have to update this thread for it to update(I'm not the original poster).

Thank you for letting me know about the error.
It looks like this is indeed a problem on windows 7 due to winhttp(i got the same error). Some people talked about similar issue here:

Unlike earlier verisions, I build this version of the game with GMS2 on windows 10, which seems to have removed compatibility with playing the game on windows 7(I'm not sure if it was always like this or if an update broke compatibility). However, I still have GMS2 on windows 7, so I've rebuilt the game on that Operating System and it seems to run without a problem. So looks like I will need to build the game on windows 7 from now on for it to work for windows 7 users.
Thanks again for letting me know about this.

You can download the windows 7 compatible version of the game here(Didn't have time to fully test it, but it should work on all OS windows 7 or higher. I've also posted it on my blog): Mega
Windows 7 is EOL, so there is no obligation to support anything for the OS anymore.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
WTF are those things? ZZ?

jfc...

I've never understood the larger the better to infinity and beyond!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any larger than Tear's, actually looks less attractive the larger you go, imo. Those planets in the Screenshots of the OP? I find a washboard is more attractive. Thankfully, it looks only 1 or 2 characters in the game appear so..... ahem endowed.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
*Checks out screenshot 10*
…Is that mace supposed to be her weapon? Cuz she can't possibly be able to swing it, geometry-wise. (In fact I'm not sure how she's even capable of standing up straight with jugs this huge – they should weigh about as much as the rest of her body.)

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys,
Immoral Sorceress is completed now and has just been posted publicly a few hours ago, and I'm also making a direct sequel to it now.
Conception Maiden is being rebuild in renpy(I'll attach a screenshot below) and i'm hoping to release the first version of it at around the end of the month, i've posted much more about it on my .

screenshot0135.png

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys,
Immoral Sorceress is completed now and has just been posted publicly a few hours ago, and I'm also making a direct sequel to it now.
Not gonna lie, it kinda sucks. Combat system is somehow worse than default one in rpg maker, but it does look fancy with battles on map as background. It discourages you from using skills, items and changing targets since it doesn't pause turn time when doing said actions.
Story is not that great either, it's ridiculous that somehow every girl has special corruption seed/method when default one is objectively the best one and should only get better as you get more servants/mana. Transplanting penis was waste of time no matter how you look at it, since MC never intend to use that method to get his peepee back (plus why waste attractive girl like that?) and whoring inn lady was also pointless since with this super-convienent black magic you could easily make them talk. It does make you wonder how the world didn't fall to black magic users.
Worst thing is that this is basically kinetic novel in rpg maker, that you use to pad out play time by making player run around/ engage in pointless battles. No choices whatsoever. It would be a little better if you made it in renpy and just cut off running around and battles.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
@ jazz154
Visual novels are great, but unfortunately that's not the style I'm looking for with immoral sorceress. Regardless, thank you for all your feedback and for giving the game a try.

Reactions: jazz154

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Hi guys,
Conception Maiden is being rebuild in renpy(I'll attach a screenshot below) and i'm hoping to release the first version of it at around the end of the month, i've posted much more about it on my .

View attachment 2302291
Alright, good to know this is not abandoned hehe. I was really looking forward to it and it made me sad when I saw the "abadoned" tag. Good thing it's not. Thanks pizzacat!

Last edited:
Reactions: pizzacat

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
@ jazz154
Visual novels are great, but unfortunately that's not the style I'm looking for with immoral sorceress. Regardless, thank you for all your feedback and for giving the game a try.
Is there a way to see the pngo image file outside of game?

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes