4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Duragn

Sep 28, 2017
This is amazing. The writing is really good - witty dialogue, very self-aware, funny without beating you over the head with it.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Gay, as in, male on male and female on female? Or gay just because it is a male mind inside a female body? Because the latter isn't really gay. lol (I have yet to play this game. I'm waiting a few updates to see what happens haha)
Play the game, then write :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joe Steel

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Like others here, I am going WTF? But, hey, I'll check it out just for the originality alone. I don't even care about the tags, I just have to see where you went with this.

Reactions: pilgrim2003
Mar 31, 2024
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two dance against many. That's what's important! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Were the visuals all made by AI? There are tons of inconsistencies. The car scene was especially jarring. The dad is clearly driving a car with no back seat, yet the 2 girls are in a back seat. And the 2 girls are in back seats that are wildly different colors (red versus blue). The characters are also distractingly inconsistent with hair color and eye color constantly changing. The premise is cute, and the writing is sound (again, likely at least AI assisted). God, I hope we are not flooded with AI generated games...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Were the visuals all made by AI? There are tons of inconsistencies. The car scene was especially jarring. The dad is clearly driving a car with no back seat, yet the 2 girls are in a back seat. And the 2 girls are in back seats that are wildly different colors (red versus blue). The characters are also distractingly inconsistent with hair color and eye color constantly changing. The premise is cute, and the writing is sound (again, likely at least AI assisted). God, I hope we are not flooded with AI generated games...
Yes, the images are AI. If you check OP, the second image has the girl's finger melting into her arm.

Seems to be pretty decent AI though, if it's fooling people who actually play the game, even a little bit.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes