VN Others Completed Coμ -Black Dragon In A Gentle Kingdom- [Final] [Akatsuki Works]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dragonsk451

Oct 7, 2018
I've downloaded it twice from two different sites, I keep getting authentication failed: unrecognized kernel32 module / NM.

After a bit of fuddle duddling, I have the solution. If anyone is being beaten up by kernals, download the file I have placed and put them in your game folder.
When I placed the files in the game folder and tried to run it I got a syntax error.

Dec 18, 2019
admin acess seems to fix the kernel thing or just change the folder you access the game from or just the name lol it seems to be register problem.

Last edited:

kaitoo!

Apr 5, 2021
uh
This is one of my favorite VNs. The narrative is pretty easy to understand and it takes the concept of teamwork to rather interesting places.

Doesn't hurt that one of my favorite seiyuu is in it as well XD
This is one of my favorite VNs. The narrative is pretty easy to understand and it takes the concept of teamwork to rather interesting places.

Doesn't hurt that one of my favorite seiyuu is in it as well XD
uh hi, I'm quite new here and I saw that GIF of yours and uh- can I uh- *clears throat* may I ask for it's sauce good sir?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
This is a masterpiece
I downloaded this because I played Hello Lady and found out this is from the same dev (I won't spoil anything but it is in the same universe).
Like Hello Lady this has an enforced route order but it's done so much better here for multiple reasons, first off unlike Hello Lady it doesn't string you along and give you a bad ending saying "you didn't play the game right" if you just make choices that you feel like, instead it has the first and last route be automated and every other route opens up (except the last which is enforced last) right after the automatic first one. On top of that one route multiple endings so mechanically it's way better than its successor.
Another note the route determines who you end up with NOT who you'll have scenes with, by that I mean you will have scenes with the route character but also with other characters this isn't going by the usual rules in a way.
I'll also say that this one hooked me more than Hello Lady, This kept me through from beginning to end of each route while I dropped Hello Lady after half of the fandisk and was getting pretty bored of it before that point. I just enjoyed the story more for this one, on the other hand it could be because it's less mechanically annoying and isn't as repetitive, Akihito might be traumatized but he won't spout out "Shinri Narita is an avenger" a billion times over, (though he will say "but so what" just as often). Though I guess that's another point of contention Shinri Narita is certainly more of an outlandish character than Akihito who is far more of your typical brooding VN protagonist (Who Shinri Naritia has the good grace not to be until you've already gotten into the third act of a route/the point at which the theme song plays again). The main thing this story has going for it over Hello Lady is that it has so much to unravel and so many different directions to go and explore the setting in though to be completely fair two of the routes do pretty much just drop the background story to completely focus on romance but one of those has a thriller of its own while the other is the tension breaker/relief route before the true final story

if anyone wants a link to a guide here it is

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
wonder if anyone know any good tool to rip the xp3 files i really like the girl a's song but it's hard as hell to find

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
MixDrop and Anonfile have different file sizes. are they different? Can we get the links in the OP updated? Nopy shut down and Gofile link is dead. Would appreciate a mega link.

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Can anyone fix the GOFILE or have a torrent, please?
It's only available on Uploadhaven.
But the file is too big for non-members.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can anyone fix the GOFILE or have a torrent, please?
It's only available on Uploadhaven.
But the file is too big for non-members.
CouBlackDragonInAGentleKingdom-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes