VN - Others - Completed - Coμ -Black Dragon In A Gentle Kingdom- [Final] [Akatsuki Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ninjasamuri

This is a masterpiece
    I downloaded this because I played another VN by the same dev.
    Like that one this has an enforced route order but it's done so much better here for multiple reasons, first off it doesn't string you along and give you a bad ending saying "you didn't play the game right" if you just make choices that you feel like, instead it has the first and last route be automated and every other route opens up (except the last which is enforced last) right after the automatic first one. On top of that one route multiple endings so mechanically it's way better than its successor.
    Another note the route determines who you end up with NOT who you'll have scenes with, by that I mean you will have scenes with the route character but also with other characters this isn't going by the usual rules in a way.
    I'll also say that the story hooked me , This kept me through from beginning to end of each route. The main thing this story has going for it is that it has so much to unravel and so many different directions to go and explore the setting in though to be completely fair two of the routes do pretty much just drop the background story to completely focus on romance but one of those has a thriller of its own while the other is the tension breaker/relief route before the true final story
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Andhakara

This is my first time writing a review I usually don't write this vn was so great I had to.
    The Vn is a hidden gem the story, the character development, importance of side character, heavenly sound track, good voice over u name it, the vn nailed it.
    The thing people might not like is that it forces u to follow a certain route order thought out the game but that is to make the plot relevant so it's not a downside and there aren't shit tone of h-scenes since it's a plot heavy Vn.

But still this a masterpiece give it a try u won't regret it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ialdabaoth

This is a really meaty VN wherein the theme is about how flawed people can come together, despite their differences.

Seriously, every single person you meet has real defining moments, to the points that they're kinda going into "token" territory, but I'd say it works perfectly for this game's plot.

My one nitpick is that it follows the "sequential" path, wherein you're forced to do the heroines in the order the game wants you to. Thematically, it's understandable why that's the case, but it's still kinda annoying for me.

Overall, if you wanted something to sink your teeth into that delves into fantasy and personal demons, this VN is for you.

PS: Kagome is best girl, not only character-wise but VA-wise as well.