• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
if the only way to get to see the h-content was to get sabotaged by the other players but you could still win the game would be good
but rn if you get tempted you just lose, straight up
You actually won't if you get a decent point lead. You can even in certain scenarios give into the final temptation thats purely optional and still win. General tips, the store is very useful. Buy a helmet and armor this will negate 1/3rd of erotic dark rule. A witness will negate the other 1/3rd of erotic dark rule. The last 1/3rd is eithier pure temptation base (which will require you to progress the story to unlock the counter focus technique, when you get warning indicators just choose whatever card gives you the least warning this will often provoke a counter) or odd conditions like winning loses you points on certain turns or time battles.

There is no actual strategy in the card game other than line up high value cards, use appropriate items, don't take too long and counter when appropriate.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Any official release info on this yet for the demo?
Not out yet, His ci-en, when translated, says this:

"The latest work "Super Punch Boy" scheduled to be released in 23
We are preparing for the distribution of the advanced trial version.

It is scheduled to be distributed in the form of ci-en free follow registrants.

If possible, I would like to deliver it by mid-April (or during GW)."

GW I think is some kind of DLsite event. I couldn't tell you when it is though.

Reactions: TheYutz
Feb 6, 2019
On vacation until tomorrow, can't wait to download. Hopefully it's not repetitive like previous games. (I know they made a comment about this)
The games is more like a reaction based version of "Oneshota Swordplay ACT: Hagokoro". Hopefully it has more content than it since in my opinion it's excessm best game, but if you compare both demos, "Super Punch boy" has more content but looks less polished in the h-scene area.

Feb 6, 2019
Excessm said it would be a little over 10 total enemies, including all the refs. Even though I think most of them would be fighters instead of referees, I honestly think that the amount of content in the game is going to be very little. I hope that they will at least let you create custom characters like in the previous games, but I have little hope for that happening.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Excessm said it would be a little over 10 total enemies, including all the refs. Even though I think most of them would be fighters instead of referees, I honestly think that the amount of content in the game is going to be very little. I hope that they will at least let you create custom characters like in the previous games, but I have little hope for that happening.
So a little over 10. If I had to guess, 5 refs, 5 fighters, 1 final boss.

Reactions: HomeInvasion04

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I have no idea what is happening in this game...
Basically you try to get pairs of cards with numbers on it.
For example: 3 Green cards with 1,2,3 on them is a pair. You can also go for 3 of the same number. So 3 greens with 1,1,1.

Once you actually figure out how to play the game becomes piss easy. And quite frankly its the weakest game from Excessm and I don't think anyone is even working on a proper translation so I can't even enjoy the story if any is in the game. It's weird to me how is old work despite looking so outdated his somehow way more fun and interesting plot wise than the current ones. I think the developer is trying way too hard to mass produce his content instead of taking time to work on something proper.

Feb 6, 2019
Basically you try to get pairs of cards with numbers on it.
For example: 3 Green cards with 1,2,3 on them is a pair. You can also go for 3 of the same number. So 3 greens with 1,1,1.

Once you actually figure out how to play the game becomes piss easy. And quite frankly its the weakest game from Excessm and I don't think anyone is even working on a proper translation so I can't even enjoy the story if any is in the game. It's weird to me how is old work despite looking so outdated his somehow way more fun and interesting plot wise than the current ones. I think the developer is trying way too hard to mass produce his content instead of taking time to work on something proper.
Excessm literally posted this today, so you hit the nail on the head lmao.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote