2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Hagokoro is MTL and Yume-Same never received an official translation.
Hagokoro is edited MTL and yeah not a proper TL but at least make much more sense (though the H scene TL is just like the usual)
as for Yume-same despite only fan TL it's pretty much final and done already

getting official TL most likely will take a long time or maybe it won't get official TL at all

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Hagokoro is edited MTL and yeah not a proper TL but at least make much more sense (though the H scene TL is just like the usual)
as for Yume-same despite only fan TL it's pretty much final and done already

getting official TL most likely will take a long time or maybe it won't get official TL at all
I'm well aware.
My point is an official or fan translation is unlikely considering that Hagokoro still has the same godawful, nonsense MTL almost 2 years later and that's far less niche than this game.

Reactions: toon667
Jun 22, 2017
so this any good or only into that type of game along with fem dom?
It's not hard femdom and mostly simple seduction offers. The gameplay itself is quite easy and not so hard to measure much comment.

If you don't like or can enjoy the overall premise of a character seduced to lose a game by women...then yeah, it's nothing for you. The gameplay itself can certainly not carry the game.

If you like such games or themes, it's not bad, but also nothing amazing. From the creator, I think Parade Buster is the generally considered best game.

TheYutz

Apr 8, 2020
Any possibility of a re-upload on this? (Any file) HemDomBlog has a link to this also, but not sure if it's a good link. Has anyone grabbed it from there by chance?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote