RPGM Abandoned Colors of a New Dawn [v0.0.5b] [DudeWithoutAName]

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
i must be really helpless but... how do you get to the second floor of the mayor house when he says to you to get a shower?.... i try to get up the stairs but there is a barrier and i cannot open it or anything.
The mayor did tell you to talk to someone about getting access to the upper floor.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Does anyone else have problems with the old save files? Or with the save files that came with this version?
It seems I can't use either of them, the game just doesn't show them.

Reactions: B10

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
So far I've got 2 different paths started from the birthday party:

• The event with the brother massaging you on the couch, but no interactions available with the next day at the forest since the MC doesnt want to talk to her brother anymore
  • The event with your friend Jessie (not sure about her name, the red-short haired girl) and the barman in the bathroom and the next day you can hang out with your brother in the forest. From there I've got 2 slightly different scenes:
  1. If you have previously searched the tent and get the dildo before talking to your brother then she'll just say that she wants to stop right there.
  2. If you haven't, you have the choice to keep walking and peek on a couple banging in the tent.

I havent noticed any special event once your rest on the grass with your brother, Idk if there is anything special here depending on what you chose to offer him at his birthday as I only picked the sunglasses and havent checked with the other gifts. If anyone picked up a different item for the birthday party and could tell if he got a hot event or smth while hanging out with the brother in the forest that'd be great.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Dev had a post about a month or so back that said he was moving for a job, and that he would have to take a break from the game. He'd start working again on it in the future, he just said it would be a while. So....no idea when the next update will happen (if ever).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dev had a post about a month or so back that said he was moving for a job, and that he would have to take a break from the game. He'd start working again on it in the future, he just said it would be a while. So....no idea when the next update will happen (if ever).
Thanks for updated heads up
So is this on hiatus can op update the status?
Done

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
tried to ujse save edit on this game but somehow she dont hv to wear panties and then later it freezes.so tried to edit again then same thing only after work she cant take them off anymore and went to run after cleaning library and it doesnt allow her to run when u click on run button .and yes she was in running clothes.anyone have a good save early in the game?i just want her stats up but still want to play it through.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
That on hold status is looking more and more like Abandoned right now????

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It's a shame if this becomes abandoned. It has so much potential for being a great game.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
There are Game.exe and Game_original.exe in the main folder, which should i run?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
There are Game.exe and Game_original.exe in the main folder, which should i run?
The OP says
"Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing."

Go for game.exe

Reactions: Kendra