RPGM Abandoned Colors of a New Dawn [v0.0.5b] [DudeWithoutAName]

May 23, 2017
Changelog for v0.0.5a:

• Added another game day with a couple of events.
  • Added many new renders.
  • Added animation videos (early stage of design).
  • Added choices that lead into different paths for the new and the upcoming content.
  • Added new outfit.
  • Added hide text-box function (right mouse click while the dialogue window is open). The hot-key for this will be changed in the future.
  • Added another hot-key, which is W and will serve these functions (for now):
    Map feature: Display the current map that the player is located with useful information.
    Remove panties: Well, no further explanation is needed in that. I'm working on implementing this new feature on one of the upcoming releases and further explanation will be given then.
  • Added skip option for the shower.
  • Fixed a couple of bugs and grammar/spelling mistakes (work in progress).

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I can't move after I leave home to go to groceries and buy a present for brother.

Solution: Don't spend your money and have at least 35-40 gold before you go out to buy a present for brother. If you have money lower than this amount, your mom gives you extra money but it bugs the game.

Sitting with old man in children park doesn't work even after choosing "Sit." option.

Anyone having the same problems? Can someone share a save file that works in these events?

Last edited:
May 23, 2017
v0.0.5B

Changelog for v0.0.5B:

• Added another game day (Sunday), finally finishing the first game's week.
  • Added new location (Forest) and events in it.
    It will also become available as a location for Alice to visit during her free time in the future.
  • New NPC introduction, while a role to play later on.
  • New animations and renders.
  • Fixed some bugs (work in progress).

Reactions: papasmurf

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
v0.0.5B

Changelog for v0.0.5B:

• Added another game day (Sunday), finally finishing the first game's week.
  • Added new location (Forest) and events in it.
    It will also become available as a location for Alice to visit during her free time in the future.
  • New NPC introduction, while a role to play later on.
  • New animations and renders.
  • Fixed some bugs (work in progress).
No longer valid.

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
i must be really helpless but... how do you get to the second floor of the mayor house when he says to you to get a shower?.... i try to get up the stairs but there is a barrier and i cannot open it or anything.