RPGM Abandoned Colors of a New Dawn [v0.0.5b] [DudeWithoutAName]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover500x281.png

Overview:
It's an RPG game and the story evolves around a young girl who lives in a small village with her family. The game uses a time system, more specifically 7 days in a week and 4 periods of time (Early Morning, Day, Evening, Night), which specifies and controls some time-dependent events.

Currently the game is lacking the quantity & quality of the renders that i wanted to use in total, but that's only because I don't have the resources & knowledge to create them. Should I gather the required amount of money for them, trust me, there will be more than plenty.​

Released: 30/05/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - -
Thanks @JustSomePerv

CockSlut_cum02_sleep01.png Alice_Asleep03_new.png Masturbation01_1_Sleep02.png Oldman04_casual05.png Park_hobo04.png Underwear02_black_wear02.png
Library01_2_casual05.png Reading01_Sleep02.png shower_naked02.png

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Creepy homeless man reffered to as ''old man'', check. annoying characters, check. senseless plot, check. kid wants to draw you, check. Sharing your room with your faggot brother, check.its basically every other cancerous female protagonist/rpg abomination. The girl you play as is not even interesting in any way and doesnt look good. I predict future content being a clothes store owner and more homeless men. The developer should consider killing himself.
Is there a fat, ugly, bald boss blackmailing her, though?

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
Creepy homeless man reffered to as ''old man'', check. annoying characters, check. senseless plot, check. kid wants to draw you, check. Sharing your room with your faggot brother, check.its basically every other cancerous female protagonist/rpg abomination. The girl you play as is not even interesting in any way and doesnt look good. I predict future content being a clothes store owner and more homeless men. The developer should consider killing himself.
nope. this game looks fucking awesome, if you're looking for homeless men to drill your asshole, i could always send a few your way.

Reactions: griffor and Shiv000

swagmcswag

Mar 13, 2017
and? anyone bother to have a look?
It's even better now. The update should take care of all the complaints people had here. This game is a pretty damn high quality WEG in progress. No new scenes, but images and dialogue are significantly improved. Also bugs fixed.

swagmcswag, nothing to add, your name says it all.
Damn right. So You finished or you done? cuz you need to put some respek on this game.

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
V0.03a:

Directly from the dev page.

Here's the changelog:
  • Added a new job and the introduction of two more for the next release.
  • New main NPC.
  • New locations unlocked (one comes as a result of a choice being made by the player)
  • New outfits (one of them is obtainable only after a specific chain choice is made).
  • Introduction of a 2nd character render during the chat for a more visually dynamic dialogue (it's a feature that in time I'll implement for all the dialogues with the major NPC, but it'll take some time).
  • Small main story advancement.
  • Added Credits at the Main Menu (not completed fully).
  • Changed the Menu layout (work in progress).

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017
New public release 0.0.4f , only a small bugfix.
mega:#!RahTyaDS!OgfKPW8P1YZ6K0B_KgQTuOhBG1gpgeOfO7I22I_Cd8c