Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
Sorry, but no thanks, to much ntr for me. Even though you made to effort, skipping is not avoiding and the action of love interests screwing around is still occurring. So again thanks for the effort.

Bublee

Jan 22, 2020
Guys I never scene any sex scenes b/w clint and gf mom, am I gone on wrong rout, how to get those scenes

Oct 27, 2023
Is this anything like Her Desire? I REALLY like that game. I have played so many games with a male MC and harems etc... I like the M/D/friends thing. It's my first time playing one! Thanks for Her Desire mackdaddy!!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Is this anything like Her Desire? I REALLY like that game. I have played so many games with a male MC and harems etc... I like the M/D/friends thing. It's my first time playing one! Thanks for Her Desire mackdaddy!!
Yes and No.

The games are related in that art style and character design are similar. It comes from the same developer after all.
What I'm trying to say is that both games are like siblings in a sense.
You notice how much alike they are, but there are differences as well.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Yes and No.

The games are related in that art style and character design are similar. It comes from the same developer after all.
What I'm trying to say is that both games are like siblings in a sense.
You notice how much alike they are, but there are differences as well.
Are they shared universe, as far as we know? I like HD, and this is on my play list, so I'm curios, but won't doc it if their unrelated.

Oct 27, 2023
I like Her Desire... because, it shows females that don't have jupiter sized boobs and are petite which is a little more realistic to me. Not all women are voluptuous and beauty queens. Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Are they shared universe, as far as we know? I like HD, and this is on my play list, so I'm curios, but won't doc it if their unrelated.
Aside smaller easter eggs and vague references both games are "standing on their own feet" but they are not completely separated.

Reactions: cooties69

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
Her Desire is one of thee best visual novels there is. If you liked it then surely you wanna see a similar game made by the same person? I know I had to immediately.

Reactions: Brannon

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Guys I never scene any sex scenes b/w clint and gf mom, am I gone on wrong rout, how to get those scenes
There aren't any branching routes in this, you just have the option to watch or skip the sex scenes.

Pretty early in the game, the mom gives Clint a hj, there's nothing special you need to do to get it.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I will be continuing it. Dont have an exact timeline, but I am thinking once Chapter 1 of Her Desire is complete I will put some time back in College Times.
I look forward to continuing. Personally, I can't even decide which of these two games I like more? I hope you find time for both.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I don't understand, you can 'skip' the ntr but it still happens within the story, is that it? As far as I see, in Her Desire, you can sideline all men entirely. I'm guessing the same doesn't hold true here?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Every time I see that ass in new updates I'm like
pepega.png
But then I remember kinetic so probably unavoidable douchebags, BBC and ugly bastards galore
PepeKMS.png

I've already downloaded the dev's other game, avoided reading the thread so I don't get spoiled on plot, hopefully there is a truly lesbian only path, without hetero scenes 'important for the plot', or the 'lesbian' LIs are not fucking all the dicks in the cast, because who needs romance in a game like this, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sigh, one of these days...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've already downloaded the dev's other game, avoided reading the thread so I don't get spoiled on plot, hopefully there is a truly lesbian only path, without hetero scenes 'important for the plot', or the 'lesbian' LIs are not fucking all the dicks in the cast, because who needs romance in a game like this, right?

Sigh, one of these days...
Game was honestly never like that but it was for the MC at least. Until it went kinetic now all the useless scenes you don't want to see always happen but are SkIppAbLe.
Honestly this game just gave me the feeling that the dev was personally way more invested in the straight content but was trying to appeal to the lesbian fans who at least seemed to outnumber the straight fans in this thread. It just kept going until the lesbian fans had to see too much BS and all the drama and amount of coding he'd need to do to accommodate everyone burnt the dev out. At least that's the vibe I got from everything, can't speak for the dev but that's 100% how I read it at the time. I don't think the MC's going to end up in the willing rape victim FMC trope but one of her friends is definitely on that path with her teacher.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes