Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
You made two points.

One was giving your opinion on the dev "boring you" with an old woman instead of the three young girls.
Okay.
Your opinion.
No comment on this or the fact that you can skip that content if you are that opposed to it.

The second was to say that you won't download the game again.
That effectively is "announcing your departure".

Learn to read a text, buddy.
you,what is your problem? we have seen ten scenes with the elderly mother and none with the beautiful daughter who is also the protagonist.Aren't you wondering why this is happening?

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i've told you before that I love this story so i'm glad an update came out. it was a bit short but i'm glad you haven't abandoned it. i am much more interested in the mom than the daughter. Does Clint have a brother or someone else that might need some tutoring?

on the daughter, she needs that wild friend who shows her a world with threesomes, bsdm, older, younger, etc. that basically is her mom right now who isn't always there.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
you,what is your problem? we have seen ten scenes with the elderly mother and none with the beautiful daughter who is also the protagonist.Aren't you wondering why this is happening?
No?

Should I?

Should YOU?

This update focused on the mother instead of the three young girls.
Big fucking issue.

So what?

It isn't as if the mother was an ugly old bitch with cellulite, wrinkles and hanging tits either.

She is
*drumroll*
a woman.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
No?

Should I?

Should YOU?

This update focused on the mother instead of the three young girls.
Big fucking issue.

So what?

It isn't as if the mother was an ugly old bitch with cellulite, wrinkles and hanging tits either.

She is
*drumroll*
a woman.
When there is a game with a young and beautiful female mc you expect to watch her story,mainly her corruption because this is an adult game,her first soft sex scenes and later the hottest scenes with her.
until now we see mom and mom again, something is not right.
I understand that you like older women, but I am a man and not a (child) and I want to see the beautiful daughter and not her mother or grandmother.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I understand that you like older women, but I am a man and not a (child) and I want to see the beautiful daughter and not her mother or grandmother.
You "understand" the completely wrong thing.
That "understanding" is what you WANT to understand, not what actually is going on.
I love young girls, but being an old man I don't dislike the mere idea of seeing sex with a woman past her 30's like you obviously do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Priappus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
FFS, another damn game that won't load previous saves, makes you wonder what's the point of having a save feature in the first place, and I can't be arsed to replay the game again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rroute

May 17, 2018
learn to read a text,but you are probably one of those people who are attracted to old women,you like cellulite and saggy breasts on older women,don't you?
I'm sorry but I like tight asses and perky tits on young girls.The dev's insistence on showing us half the game the older women is inexplicable when he has three very beautiful young girls in his game.
It's the dev's game so he can make it his way, not yours. If you don't like it go make your own.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's the dev's game so he can make it his way, not yours. If you don't like it go make your own.
This is a forum to share our opinion,beginner,anyone who wants to share their opinion can,as long as they don't offend others.
I don't allow you to comment on me.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
This is a forum to share our opinion,beginner,anyone who wants to share their opinion can,as long as they don't offend others.
So you acknowledge the fact that sharing ones opinion on something or someone is the purpose of a forum but in the next sentence you essentially deny that?

Hypocritical or arrogance?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
So you acknowledge the fact that sharing ones opinion on something or someone is the purpose of a forum but in the next sentence you essentially deny that?

Hypocritical or arrogance?
His comment was offensive to all of us on this forum.We are here to share our opinion, and we must all protect this.
I can read everyone's opinion (even yours that you like the old women),:ROFLMAO: but it shouldn't be offensive.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
His comment was offensive to all of us on this forum.We are here to share our opinion, and we must all protect this.
I can read everyone's opinion (even yours that you like for old women),:ROFLMAO: but it shouldn't be offensive.
Oh.
A comment about this being the devs game and not yours and if you don't like it to make your own is offensive?

Either you have a completely different interpretation of that word than the rest of the world or you are ... let's say feeling entitled.

If you don't like something major about a game you have essentially two options.
#1 Suffer in Silence
#2 Leave the thread

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Oh.
A comment about this being the devs game and not yours and if you don't like it to make your own is offensive?

Either you have a completely different interpretation of that word than the rest of the world or you are ... let's say feeling entitled.

If you don't like something major about a game you have essentially two options.
#1 Suffer in Silence
#2 Leave the thread
You didn't understand me,maybe because my English is bad.I like this game,but I want to see a young protagonist and not her mother or her aunt or her grandmother all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akarea

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hi fellas - all the feedback is welcome - you can't please everyone and I'm not trying too

To make something clear, this game doesn't have one MC - it's game of thrones style story telling. All the MC's are in different "stages" of there life and sexual growth. Yes June isn't boinking all the guys and girls in school (yet) while the mother is on the other side of the spectrum having threesomes and taboo encounters. I think you can see where those two storylines might "impact" and because they are starting from somewhere different it will make that "impact" even better (in my opinion).
A heavily choice driven visual novel is a lot of work - and I can't do two at a time. Check out Her Desire if you want more choice in your visual novel. College Times is more of a passion project now - it was my first game and there was story and events I wanted to get to...specifically June and Mary but others too.

rroute

May 17, 2018
Sorry your feelings were hurt by me stating a fact, I guess you're "sensitive"

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes