mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, i was playing the version 0.3c where i become lover with both Kara and Jane. With the version 0.35 i had to start again and loose 7h playing, like all of you i think. Now i'm friend +10 with both again and i cant' find how to pass the next level, any help please?
There was any ways to see all the pictures?
Thank you Qleaf for your Walk, very good work.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, i was playing the version 0.3c where i become lover with both Kara and Jane. With the version 0.35 i had to start again and loose 7h playing, like all of you i think. Now i'm friend +10 with both again and i cant' find how to pass the next level, any help please?
You didn't have to start again. Instead follow instructions to become friends with any of the characters and your stats would correct themselves.
There's no progress beyond friends, because the relationship has gone through a lot of changes and there is no content anyway.

This is what happens, when you don't read official instructions.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You didn't have to start again. Instead follow instructions to become friends with any of the characters and your stats would correct themselves.
There's no progress beyond friends, because the relationship has gone through a lot of changes and there is no content anyway.

This is what happens, when you don't read official instructions.
Tks MikeMaster, you're a very kind person to come here to give us tips and listen our impression about your game. Let me give you my best compliments, i love your game.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
You are very welcome,
Take it as a general rule of thumb for the time being, until further notice:
As of current stage of the game, playing more than 6 days wont give you any benefit.

I basically cover all available CGs in the game using the walkthrough. What I recommend however is to make a save at the start of each day.
Example: Start of day 2 => Slot 2

Doing this might save you time for future versions instead of repeating it over and over. Unless there is a major change in the system.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Tks again Qleaf, so basically what different there are from version 03c to 035? Your Walk is updated to version 0.35? What are this 4 new event? Just massage? There's something new to see? Massage we cannot learn more not even practicing?

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Tks again Qleaf, so basically what different there are from version 03c to 035? Your Walk is updated to version 0.35? What are this 4 new event? Just massage? There's something new to see? Massage we cannot learn more not even practicing?
Basically what's new:
1. Relationship system got changed.
2. Continuation for massage quest ( new scenes for viewing), quest not complete yet. You only get to visit once in the infirmary.
3. After reaching a certain point in the relationship with Kara , you'll get invited to her room (new scenes) and afterwards you will be able to convince her to not wear her sweater (choosing the correct choices).
4. Jane changing in your room at morning (if you decided to stay, you will have the option to look).

That all I can think of on the top of my head.

Reactions: mirenzo

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Demand for the developer: during dialog seem only your autosave work. The T key, quick save in slot 23 work fine but which one is the quick load key? You know when we talk with Kara/Jane we can get wrong answer and loose -1 friendsheep, so i think no one of us is happy for this, we need save before talk and continue until we get the right answer. Please add quick load key.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Not sure if it bugged out or just how it was supposed to end, after you massage the nurse by remembering for the third time, scenes ends when she grabs you.

There was no additional dialogue of you getting kicked out or anything, just found myself outside.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
just an fyi for those who dont know in .35 game crashes when you try to learn massaging
Not sure if it bugged out or just how it was supposed to end, after you massage the nurse by remembering for the third time, scenes ends when she grabs you.

There was no additional dialogue of you getting kicked out or anything, just found myself outside.
What options did you take, so I can test it?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I followed 's walkthrough (thank you very much) to the letter.

Concentrate 3 times and then try to remember 3 times.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I followed 's walkthrough (thank you very much) to the letter.

Concentrate 3 times and then try to remember 3 times.
Looks like RPG Maker engine can be pretty unstable after prolonged period of playing. Try turning of the game and load save file before the event. Please report the results.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Sorry, I continued playing the game to the end of the walkthrough, end of day 6.

Edit:
I started over skipping all dialogues but following the walkthrough again with the same choices. Still the same, after I give her the massage, she grabs me and then I am outside.

just in case you're interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeMasters

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Sorry, I continued playing the game to the end of the walkthrough, end of day 6.

Edit:
I started over skipping all dialogues but following the walkthrough again with the same choices. Still the same, after I give her the massage, she grabs me and then I am outside.

Yes , it happened to me as well with my run when testing out different choices over and over. To what I can guess that skips the scene where the doctor is standing alone and touching herself with her lab coat half open and her underwear on display.

I will test what @MikeMasters said regarding problems may occur during prolonged play. If that was the issue (having my doubts) well hoorah, but still inifirmary scene is done in the 2nd or 3rd day (cant remember my walkthrough lol) not much really considered prolonged play for any person other than me, since they will pretty much do every move with as much time efficient as possible.

Second time testing result = TBA.

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Edit:

Thanks for the save, it was very helpfull. I've found the bug. it's actually bad placement of one condition check. The check is for player confidence. If higher than 10, player have the option to do something and then there is the ending. But I placed the ending under the condition, that's why the event ended abruptly.

I can't release new version with the fix, because I would have to remove all unfinished content. It will be included in the next version however.

Reactions: Goldfish
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes