Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) also change line 423 -

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
Worked like a charm, thank you!!

Reactions: AND1

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
4) also change line 423 -

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
Worked, thx! Sexting with Emily is broken tho. Phone comes up, but there's no icons on the phone. XD

Reactions: AND1

azz111

May 15, 2020
SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS MOD ANYMORE THE DEVELOPER MADE MANY CHANGES IN THE VARIABLES AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY DAD SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO START THIS MOD FROM SCRATCH SINCE THERE ARE MANY FILES, I HOPE YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND.
No worries. Take care of what's most important, and I hope he gets better

herpederp

Feb 10, 2020
SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS MOD ANYMORE THE DEVELOPER MADE MANY CHANGES IN THE VARIABLES AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY DAD SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO START THIS MOD FROM SCRATCH SINCE THERE ARE MANY FILES, I HOPE YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND.
Much love man, I hope for a swift recovery and you and any family involved are looking after each other <3

Reactions: Diman_spb