Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

MACNCHEESEISGOOD

Feb 9, 2021
I downloaded Ck 14.0.1, installed the latest mod (14.0.3).
But there's something wird going on :
I can enter the gallery mod, yet I'm not able to look at the scene's ??
(If you click on the scene's there's no response)
I'm also getting this issue

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS MOD ANYMORE THE DEVELOPER MADE MANY CHANGES IN THE VARIABLES AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY DAD SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO START THIS MOD FROM SCRATCH SINCE THERE ARE MANY FILES, I HOPE YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND.
So sorry to hear about your dad, I do hope he fully recovers soon. It's hard these days for everyone to be honest.
Your work was and is still legendary....and on behalf of everyone here, you have our utmost gratitude.. so thank you truly.

You have my prayers for your dad's speedy recovery. Hold strong my friend. You got this.

thaivirginboy

Apr 6, 2020
SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS MOD ANYMORE THE DEVELOPER MADE MANY CHANGES IN THE VARIABLES AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY DAD SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO START THIS MOD FROM SCRATCH SINCE THERE ARE MANY FILES, I HOPE YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND.
Sorry to hear that , hope he got better now , focus on family is the first priority .

bhk1990

Mar 22, 2020
sorry to hear that and i hope your dad gets better and no one can blame you when your real life is going on and then would have to start all over i really hope everything works out and things get better for you and your family

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) also change line 423 -

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Family first!
Hope everything will get better.

Reactions: GermanioBR

AwesomeMiz

Apr 10, 2019
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
4) also change line 423 -

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
I can´t find return on the line, wha is the name of the code?

Reactions: thaivirginboy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to hear about your dad's health and other troubles. This mod must be a pain and the game is getting really bloated at a 16 gb zip download. I hope things get better for you soon.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to hear about your Dad. Focus on him now, family first, eve!
I'm hope everything will be ok for him and for you dude and wishes for a best recovery possible!
Thanks for your work until now.

Fninefiveleech

Nov 3, 2020
I hope he get better soon, praying for his recovery.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Ty for your work and good luck with your dad!