Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
I enjoyed this game in its early days for its light-hearted humour and endearing characters, and it also had a reputation and combat system (abandoned since ? I can't remember). Since that time, I've felt that the story doesn't seem to evolve or give me anything to hang on to, the characters are pretty bland and overall there's not much going on. I'm not sure I'll be playing this game any more, unfortunately, so maybe I'll give it another look before making up my mind.
In other words, I'm not really interested in visual novels set in college, with only basic events for typical slice-of-life scenes and generally rather average sex. It's also a theme that's been covered a lot around here. Of course, this is just my humble opinion, and everyone is free to make up their own.
I completely agree. I have this game in STEAM and enjoyed the first season quite a bit. The last installment was phoned in; this game has lost what made it fun to play.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I enjoyed this game in its early days for its light-hearted humour and endearing characters, and it also had a reputation and combat system (abandoned since ? I can't remember). Since that time, I've felt that the story doesn't seem to evolve or give me anything to hang on to, the characters are pretty bland and overall there's not much going on. I'm not sure I'll be playing this game any more, unfortunately, so maybe I'll give it another look before making up my mind.
In other words, I'm not really interested in visual novels set in college, with only basic events for typical slice-of-life scenes and generally rather average sex. It's also a theme that's been covered a lot around here. Of course, this is just my humble opinion, and everyone is free to make up their own.
Yeah the game is pretty boring now, ever since you got back from Europe its just gone downhill. I don't know if the developer changed the story midstream or if this was always the plan but it is nowhere near as good as the first two chapters. I'm giving up on this one, not worth the time anymore. Sad too as this was one of the first VNs I played and what helped me get into the genre.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Perhaps update is only on the laucher version. They miight wait to fix more before doing one big fix for patreon while doing smaller ones for launcer version
Per Patreon. There is more text but I'm not a Patron so it's just the headlining clip

Episodes 4 & 5 "Moving Out" - 5.1.0 Update

Hey everyone, We've just put out a patch that should fix the issues that people have been experiencing with the launcher

Reactions: kukkopio

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
after not playing a game for 1+ years and the text is like yo, you wanna go with heather or janet. like I remember who TF they are. lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, you can. Careful, she gets bitchy after the trip in Europe. The game is pro Nora/against Chloe now. One of the worst treatments of a character in any AVN and the main reason why i have a huge bone to pick with it.
So much this.
Some retard turned the sweet Chloe from the first releases into a giant bitch with zero redeeming qualities.
Iirc they changed writers long ago so don't expect anything better than what you're getting now.
Hope his next project has better writing.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I guess the gallery not updated or nothing is new. I only download this game for the Gallery view now.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
I guess the gallery not updated or nothing is new. I only download this game for the Gallery view now.
There are some new scenes, but yeah, doesn't seem like they're showing up in the gallery view. I'm assuming maybe 5.1.0 has a fix coming?

That said... yeah... there are some issues with ep. 4 and 5. Feels like it's missing a little bit of pizzazz.

Reactions: Almighty

hayen999

May 29, 2021
So much this.
Some retard turned the sweet Chloe from the first releases into a giant bitch with zero redeeming qualities.
Iirc they changed writers long ago so don't expect anything better than what you're getting now.
I remember it being good when it was first launched
I don't remember the exact point it went to shit but the devs have been lazy and incompetent for a while now.
Every update has countless bugs, not to mention some persisting ones (the phone displays in a gallery scene after any dialogue choice which just is distracting and makes it worse, one of the most annoying ones) content removed like the audio, and most of the characters just devolve into being more annoying. Not to mention the constant delays and issues with saves.
I remember there was a point earlier in episode 2 where the sex scene animations were just completely abysmal, almost comically so.
There are definitely some good points to the game but it's so hilariously riddled with issues that I have no idea how anyone pays for it and is satisfied.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RPDL hi can you please update ?

CollegeKings2-A2v5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I remember it being good when it was first launched
I don't remember the exact point it went to shit but the devs have been lazy and incompetent for a while now.
Every update has countless bugs, not to mention some persisting ones (the phone displays in a gallery scene after any dialogue choice which just is distracting and makes it worse, one of the most annoying ones) content removed like the audio, and most of the characters just devolve into being more annoying. Not to mention the constant delays and issues with saves.
I remember there was a point earlier in episode 2 where the sex scene animations were just completely abysmal, almost comically so.
There are definitely some good points to the game but it's so hilariously riddled with issues that I have no idea how anyone pays for it and is satisfied.
Charli and Europe. That's when the writers flipped and things went off the rails. The QA has always been bad but that's when the story, QA, and bad decision making seemed to start. They realized everyone went for Nora. Other characters changed drastically (Chloe, Penelope) and the fighting went to the wayside. The numbering system went off the rails and a handful of characters (albeit minor) were just dropped like they didn't exist.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
So much this.
There were red flags since the Europe trip (the drinking, avoiding us), but that fucking Chick election brought out the worst in her (more like piss poor writing and character development). She had the potential to be a great LI. All she does now is shout and whine about sorority matters, when she doesn't ignore us.
Her worst moment is when she doesn't want to take care of the fake baby. Nora is presented as a sweet, motherly girl while Chloe sucks at it and it's not remotely endearing or funny. Nora good, Chloe bad, that's what it looks like. The writers only made me hate my favorite LI. I have zero interesting in playing the game cause I played mainly for Chloe. It's just a bad memory now when it crosses my mind.

hayen999

May 29, 2021
There were red flags since the Europe trip (the drinking, avoiding us), but that fucking Chick election brought out the worst in her (more like piss poor writing and character development). She had the potential to be a great LI. All she does now is shout and whine about sorority matters, when she doesn't ignore us.
Her worst moment is when she doesn't want to take care of the fake baby. Nora is presented as a sweet, motherly girl while Chloe sucks at it and it's not remotely endearing or funny. Nora good, Chloe bad, that's what it looks like. The writers only made me hate my favorite LI. I have zero interesting in playing the game cause I played mainly for Chloe. It's just a bad memory now when it crosses my mind.
The thing is Nora quite literally cheats on her boyfriend for you lol. Makes no sense to act like she's the nice girl
I think penelope is one of the only ones who are still likeable (and gf material)
but I'd be lying if I said I didn't skip 99% of the dialogue regardless

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes