NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Even if there is a hero I still need to play the game from the very beginning. Again. Just thinking about it makes me want to drop a toaster in my bathtub.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Even if there is a hero I still need to play the game from the very beginning. Again. Just thinking about it makes me want to drop a toaster in my bathtub.
It's not that bad - you can ctrl key through most of the stuff you've already read....if you do as I did and bind keys to the phone functions you can go pretty darn fast through the first 2 acts up to after europe trip...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how can i speed up downloading the game?
I mean you can't really, it's limited by whatever the host allows, or wait for uploaders to make mirrors.

Alternatively, can use something like FDM:

Personally recommend, and it's 100% free, no bullshit involved with it, can download almost anything with it.

Reactions: IRebel and Ghosty99

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay guys like I"m really confused. I haven't been in this thread or tried this game in a while - but I see the change-log from the recent update a week ago - and it appears it's Act I.

So now i'm just not sure where we are in the whole story.

Did they ever finish Act II ? Last thing I saw they were going to re-write Act II. Or is it Chapter 2? I don't know. Whatever it was - it was the area of the story that included the noir detective plot line with Amber.

So what gives? What would I want to download if I want to redo that part, etc??? Do I have to start over from scratch on the first episode when I start off the college year and picking what frat house to join?

Why release a new version of Act I, if they were already working to complete Act 2? Im not sure what's what anymore.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 2 v5.0.0] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
is it just me or is there no gallery for the new scenes?
Lmao at the constant laziness. Thank god I don't pay for this shit.
There's also no path builder for episode 5 unless I'm missing something. I wanted to go back to a choice and forgot to save and had to backtrack a ton. Just pick the right coats when you're ordering.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I do not see new content????? I also installed the API replacer but still nothing. Is this a new episode or just another remake?
I will post here my homescreen. I do not see episode 5 here.

1716282646788.png

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes