• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Woah, this is a great concept for game! And I love when dark themes meet cute and romantic themes!

BEGames
Please, do not lose interest in the project and make regular updates! Pritty please!

So, few questions:
Do you plan some mystic or magic content? Like necromancy or ghosts of dead girls.
Criminal staff, except going beyond professional boundaries? Like serial killers or abduction and collecting of dead bodies.
And what about light guro content? Like amputated hands and legs, separate head, etc.
Thank you! And keeping up the good work!

By the way, appropriate would be here to recommend the book by Gabrielle Wittkop "The Necrophiliac", the great transgressive epistolary novel.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Woah, this is a great concept for game! And I love when dark themes meet cute and romantic themes!

BEGames
Please, do not lose interest in the project and make regular updates! Pritty please!

So, few questions:
Do you plan some mystic or magic content? Like necromancy or ghosts of dead girls.
Criminal staff, except going beyond professional boundaries? Like serial killers or abduction and collecting of dead bodies.
And what about light guro content? Like amputated hands and legs, separate head, etc.
Thank you! And keeping up the good work!

By the way, appropriate would be here to recommend the book by Gabrielle Wittkop "The Necrophiliac", the great transgressive epistolary novel.
Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far.

As for your questions:-

1) No magic, we're trying to keep it as grounded as possible, and magic feels like a bit of a copout.
2) As far as your own criminal activity goes, serial killing might be leaving too much of a trail. Abduction and collection sounds pretty doable though.
3) Well...we're a fan of our corpses being clean and whole. If you want more gore-y elements, this might not be the game for you going forward.

Regardless, we hope you continue to follow our progress earnestly :)

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, have to say I'm interested how the harem will work. As necromancy is off the table, are we talking von Frankenstein style or more Norman Bates? Or women with a unhealthy obsessions with perfectly normal interest in dead bodies?

Reactions: BEGames and Axel34

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Yeah, have to say I'm interested how the harem will work. As necromancy is off the table, are we talking von Frankenstein style or more Norman Bates? Or women with a unhealthy obsessions with perfectly normal interest in dead bodies?
So, as we've mentioned before, there will be options where certain girls could either end up as LIs or end up on the stone slab. In this particular instance, the harem tag would apply to the MC who'd have multiple LIs.

There'll be an option to play the game as a straight professional, though knowing us, where's the fun in that? :')

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Borne of a lack of enjoyable necrophilia games, we hope that you enjoy the game!

If you're not into necrophilia, the game will be playable as a regular LN style romance game too!
Be brave, be bold. Who dares play whom is not already a necrophile? None, I posit. In the limitless space of digital creation, anything is possible and no one is harmed.

Reject the living, embrace the dead. At long last, someone has done it. Best of luck, gentlemen.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Woah this demo was way better than I thought! Love the settings of working in a morgue and having your assistant a bit of a perv too. Would be nice if you could cum on some parts too, but I'm sure it'll be included later on.

Will definitely come back for more!

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and BEGames

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
3) Well...we're a fan of our corpses being clean and whole. If you want more gore-y elements, this might not be the game for you going forward.
does the engine even support mutilation? im not on the up on the big name games since the other forum sunk.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Hey everyone, since SubStar was taking its sweet time with our profile review, if you'd like to support us, we've opened up a instead!

The tiers are the same as the ones in SubStar, with the same perks so do consider supporting us for further updates!

does the engine even support mutilation? im not on the up on the big name games since the other forum sunk.
Koikatsu itself is surprisingly versatile, through the efforts of other content creators, there's plenty of ways to introduce gore-y stuff (decaps, bullet wounds, etc.). For us however, we intentionally decided to keep things neat and tidy, because we know that even some necrophiles can find excessive blood and gore uncomfortable.

Reactions: Emelex

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Woah this demo was way better than I thought! Love the settings of working in a morgue and having your assistant a bit of a perv too. Would be nice if you could cum on some parts too, but I'm sure it'll be included later on.

Will definitely come back for more!

Glad you liked it! In time, we plan to add more "intimate" scenes in the morgue. It's just that you wouldn't want to go too far on your first day, especially with someone watching, right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz and Emelex

TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
Just wondering. Is this game will be like 肢体を洗う which the main protagonist just enjoying dead bodies. Or MC will kill others in order to get more dead bodies? And please excuse my poor english

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Just wondering. Is this game will be like 肢体を洗う which the main protagonist just enjoying dead bodies. Or MC will kill others in order to get more dead bodies? And please excuse my poor english
Thanks very much for your reply, and your English is stellar, no worries! You'll be able to directly influence what girls appear in the morgue to process and analyze through 'accidents', and any actual killing will be kept secret, and will be consensual on the part of the girl. We want to avoid making the protagonist an outright murderer.

- Rae, lead artist and writer for BEG

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks very much for your reply, and your English is stellar, no worries! You'll be able to directly influence what girls appear in the morgue to process and analyze through 'accidents', and any actual killing will be kept secret, and will be consensual on the part of the girl. We want to avoid making the protagonist an outright murderer.

- Rae, lead artist and writer for BEG
"consensual on the part of the girl"? Are you saying some of the eventually dead chicks in this game will actually want to get themselves killed? Are they nuts?

• Haha
Reactions: BEGames

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
"consensual on the part of the girl"? Are you saying some of the eventually dead chicks in this game will actually want to get themselves killed? Are they nuts?
Don't kink-shame :mad:

But to answer your question, yes. Some of them would definitely have fetishes relating to death. It's not wholly unrealistic.

- Shockz -- PR, secondary writer and programmer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi and ayyopayyo

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Don't kink-shame :mad:

But to answer your question, yes. Some of them would definitely have fetishes relating to death. It's not wholly unrealistic.

- Shockz -- PR, secondary writer and programmer
So they want to die? Are they all from the emo scene?

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Some of them would definitely have fetishes relating to death. It's not wholly unrealistic.
I believe that'll be difficult to write so that feel natural, hope you guys know what you doing! And also hope that you will make not less content for those who prefer their girls haven't lose their lives intentionally. Still, I love when girls bring up such topics, like when your assistant say that she curious to be helpless on that table — that's so hot to hear.
Here is one simple idea: let girls pretend to be dead while our protagonist play with their bodies, like alternative sleep/freeuse fetish.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes