VN Ren'Py Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This is one of those things where it's different when illustrated or presented in a form that isn't "real". This is never something I'd be interested in seeing IRL but, the koikatsu models have a charm of their own when displayed in this way as part of this particular scenario. I guess it's the voyeuristic aspect creeping in and sweetly whispering "It's okay... Look all you want... She's dead... She won't know" :sneaky:

Reactions: jmonsterNEO

KimmyKup

Sep 8, 2021
Now this is pretty interesting. Professional or horny mortician routes are a good addition too!

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Annie really does wonders in making this all feel a lot less creepy, having an enthusiastic partner in crime really helps!

Btw, will the future corpses be strangers?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Necrophilia is a dead niche.

Defiling the deceased sure is high on the impious scale which is part of its charm but alas with the rise of zombies (as trope), even those who are into it tend to prefer at least some kind of reaction rather than a fleshdoll. Personally, I'm not much against it, not more than against any other sexual crimes.

On the surface: Don't do it!
On F95: It's just fantasy and a necessary evil that is not really evil because no one is harmed, the economy even benefits more than it would from totally tax evasive enterprises.

To make an outstanding piece without relying on zombies or ghosts, there are basically two ways: Go to gore or be really kinky and, regardless of choice, be creative. Based on the screenshots (excited LI?) and tags (romance), the latter sounds like a fine idea in the making, basically an absurd ménage à trois. Don't just stop there though since there should be many toys and toys to play with.
From playing the demo it seems that Annie(the assistant) would be quite interested in roleplaying as the corpse, so there's that angle.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
We're very glad a good few of you are liking the demo! We've currently got a Google Form going for feedback on the demo, as well as the direction you guys may want us to take the project!

Reply here at your leisure, it's short and simple, and helps us a lot!:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
firm tissue in bodies stays firm until decomposition sets in.
if her tits werent saggy while still breathing they wouldnt turn into deflated balloons untill about a week after death. (depending on the climate around the body)
since the player doesnt see her naked untill after shes dead theres no way to tell for sure how firm they originaly were.
how-do-you-know-that-how-were-you-aware-of-that.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

Sarutah

Feb 20, 2023
I hope there will be more in-depth examinations such as internal inspection of the vagina to see if they were virgins or if there was sexual abuse.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Oh man I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BE COMPLETED!

I HATE Gore but THIS is right up my alley.

Only game I own that has this is The Dead End and its not scratching that itch.
We hear you! That's partly the reason why we set out to make this one happen. Rarely does anyone lean more into intimacy than violence, and necrophilia ends up being a byproduct of that violence instead! Stay tuned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: agustisx and Frumi
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes