• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
Gonna wait for enough voices saying it is worth it, before I download 4GB of this
It's not worth it, animations are just images stretching around.
Gameplay is slowly walk in a direction clicking and skipping through the dialogue, sometimes doing puzzles for which the given answer just doesn't work?
Animation audio is also awful.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Monsters fucking girls? Hmmm i better check it out just to make sure there are no game breaking bugs.

Drevius

May 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the space diplomacy ending? Aside from the Hunters ending its the only one I am missing and I feel like I have tried every decision to get to it but usually end up gettting the survivor ending instead. I assumed it was maxing out all diplomacy bars but the AI and Hypercube ones always come into conflict.

Drevius

May 20, 2018
Nevermind, got the People's Diplomacy ending by getting all H-Scenes (excluding game over ones and the hyperskull bonus) in a single run.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake
Mar 16, 2018
so if its anything like their other games, i'm expecting gigantic file size, most/all cgs in mp4 format in the folder, agonizingly slow walking, and "puzzles" : o )

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes