• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - CODE: PANDORA [Beta] [Towndarktales]

1. 1.00 star(s)

IonDistorter

my review will be short as this "game"
    there is no game, if i wanted walking simulator, i would be playing death stranding and be more entertained.

on this prototype of software, you walk around and everything revolves on: walk, do some random button clicking to progress, or sex things to finish it quickly.

combat: there is none too, you shooting enemies (also known as solid object with collision because they do nothing but stand here waiting for the scene to trigger) means nothing, they will trigger sex scenes on you anyways, you will be forced to finish the entire scene so you can progress through the history.

nothing really to say at all here, you walk around, puzzles for infants or sex alternatively to progress objective.

came here for the CG then? fine, some are quite good, sometimes gifs that you interact by progress, or just videos with odd effects appearing on the screen, mediocre, not bad but also not good.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NoFridge

One of the worst games I’ve played.
    The gameplay is complete junk. It’s just walking around painfully slowly, occasionally making a decision or solving a brain dead easy puzzle. You are given a gun (with super janky control), but there is no combat or anything, it’s only used to trigger some scenes

Speaking of which, the scenes are not good either. Most of them are just series of simple looping gifs you click through. However, some of them are videos, but most of those are edited in a cringy way, with ridiculous effects added on. Additionally, for whatever reason, the video ones play at the same volume regardless of what you do in the sound settings. To make the transition into the scenes more jarring, the screen blacks out, tells you what kind of scene it is, then waits for you to click to start. The two interactive scenes are a fun gimmick, I guess.

You can tell so much went into making this game, but it feels like there was no consideration for what the experience would actually be like. Everything in the game feels either disjointed or boring, and often both. Not even the brick breaker mini game felt like it had any polish.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wha200789

To be honest . I have play several side scrolling with either animated or image scenes. This one is animated. I thought it would be frankly , weird or even freak animation. But hell it better than I expected . It's animated scenes is decent. Only thing is bug me is , this game do not have any instruction at all neither tutorial or control map for precisely. But who care? I play this genre game for scenes , as long as it good. It's indeed good game .