Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, Riker, there is a new game on F95zone.
Great Captain, what's it called?
Club Detention, It looks interesting, one tag is Simulator.
Simulator, HaHa, we've got the Holodeck now, it's so much like real life, it's hard to tell the difference... were not on the Holodeck right now are we Captain?
1654884433821.png Oh, Fuck!

Much success
Yorma86

Reactions: Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Don't take this as hate but why I would love to get an inside view on this why put sanbox stuff in the game at all? Challange yourself at coding? Or do you just really want to make a sandbox? In almost every sandbox thread there are so many comments saying they will play the game in spite of it being a sandbox.
Because I like sandbox games, so there's that.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Some people like having the freedom to do what they want, when they want, and particularly to blatantly avoid engaging with characters they dislike. That's the turf of a sandbox, given that a lot of vn and kn don't let you do that.

The more freedom of choice you have, the more likely the game is a sandbox.

Reactions: Seven7h

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Is this just Secret Care Cafe 2.0 set in a college?
Are you going to actually balance the content on each path or are you just to tell people you're going to balance each path and not really do it?
I'll balance the stuff to the best of my ability. The end result may very depending on how good analytics/feedback I'm getting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Once more content will be added, there will be an option for each character to set them for private use or allow them to engage in lewd actions with the club guests. Basically, reserve the girls you really like for yourself and pimp out the rest.
............ no thanks. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Yorma86 approximately how long is the current version? I typically don't like playing games until a few updates in specifically because of how updates tend to trickle in over time. Ruins the enjoyment of the game if I have to play it in 10 min chapters, especially if its only a part of a single character's arc being the focus of the update.

That said, this game sounds to be right up my alley, and I wouldn't mind contributing to your Patreon if theres a solid amount of quality content in the 0.05.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't take this as hate but why I would love to get an inside view on this why put sanbox stuff in the game at all? Challange yourself at coding? Or do you just really want to make a sandbox? In almost every sandbox thread there are so many comments saying they will play the game in spite of it being a sandbox.
The dev has already answered this sufficiently but I'd add that, while I would agree that there is a lot of very, very poorly implemented sandboxes on this site, if the game is to include elements of a business management sim, those often go well with things like a daily/weekly cycle and a more open-world, sandboxy environtment.

Reactions: P4rz1v4l and ayy

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Some people like having the freedom to do what they want, when they want, and particularly to blatantly avoid engaging with characters they dislike. That's the turf of a sandbox, given that a lot of vn and kn don't let you do that.

The more freedom of choice you have, the more likely the game is a sandbox.
I would agree with that in that being able to choose who to interact with is nice but then so many of them have this pointless/tedious stat/money grinds.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 approximately how long is the current version? I typically don't like playing games until a few updates in specifically because of how updates tend to trickle in over time. Ruins the enjoyment of the game if I have to play it in 10 min chapters, especially if its only a part of a single character's arc being the focus of the update.

That said, this game sounds to be right up my alley, and I wouldn't mind contributing to your Patreon if theres a solid amount of quality content in the 0.05.
Uhh, depends on how fast reader / skipper you are, but it takes one to two hours for me to play test stuff as it is and I skip a lot of the stuff, so there's definitely more than 10 minutes of stuff to play :)

Reactions: rnzn and ayy

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Renders looks sick! Hope you can complete your game as close to your original idea as possible! Just don't listen too much to negative people in this thread who never had any intention of paying for any game to begin with. (y)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes