Ren'Py - Club Detention [v0.0734 Fix2] [Yorma86]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fatpussy123

This game has some fantastic women. They all have personality and great models. All the scenes are excellently rendered and very hot. I usually don't like the sandbox elements in games, but the dev has made a lot of updates to improve user experience and add a lot of hot sandbox events.

Cons: I want to see more from the girls who have gotten storylines. Right now their quests all end in a similiar point, but I fear because of how many characters there are it may take a while for the dev to circle back and finish the routes already started.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

P0R0R0CA

The game's sandbox system is quite easy once you understand its mechanics. It doesn't interrupt the story or restrict scenes in a frustrating way. Additionally, when you master the use of the sandbox, you never run out of money, and your stats are always in great shape. Although the models are of good quality, unfortunately, there are no animations available.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 3/5
    Story is pretty decent but a bit borring at times, main story might become fun but girls stories are a bit meh for now.
    MC gets hired at a college that ends up making a hostess club using the students, theres a share/prostitute route or no sharing keeping them all for him self.
    It will be the share/hooker route that will get worked on first so it will be a long time untill you can play good guy in this one.

Since its optional what you make the girls do and its up to MC if they are allowed to have sex with someone other then MC its not NTR, there are maybe one scene that does push the line a bit with the an actor in the teater that you can have sex with and next day see her get fucked by two other dudes which is not something you have controle over like the girls.
    So just keep in mind that you can run into such things in this game.

Game is a sandbox and it is to much of a grind for my taste, all girls has multiple stats that needs work, MC has a ton of stats as well and theres a big money grind which gets better later in game when club improves but that takes a long time, if you want to enjoy this one you will want to use cheats.

Girls 3/5
    There are a pretty decent number of girls and a good diversity in builds, i just felt like quality of renders arent that best and most girls dident really do much for me personaly.

Animations 0/0
    It does hurt the game that it dosent have animated H-scenes.

Music 3/5
    Average background stuff that atleast changes every now and then but not much, so pretty standard stuff.

Choices 4/5
    When it comes to choices with girls its really good, but it also has some scenes where you have no choices like the teater one.

Sandbox 1/5
    Its simply just to big a grind for very little reward, almost unplayable without cheats untill you like using hours on just a grind.

Content 2/5
    Progress is a bit slow but it is a one man avn that does this as a hobby so that explains alot, still dosent change the long wait for this get to get complete.

Its not a bad game but also not a great game so i landed on 3 stars/average.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Asheath

I can't even be bothered to write a lengthy review of this game because of how much time I already feel like I wasted playing it.

Renders: 4/5 ⭐
    The female characters look generally nice and varied, and the background renders look nice.

Story/Gameplay: 2/5 ⭐
    The story is nothing deep; basically, all of it is explained in the overview.
    Gameplay is the usual sandbox grind except it's not even tagged sandbox for some reason; you have to talk to the same character multiple times and gain +points with them, like affinity, corruption, or trust depending on the dialogue, which is very repetitive and boring.
    I have to admit respect to the developer for trying so hard to make these points uncheatable. I've never seen a game code the points this way and makes stuff uneditable even in the save editor, but it pains me to know all of this was done to make you sink more time grinding for the "ha gotcha, it was a dream!" scene at the end.

Overall:
    Honestly, this is not a bad game, but I'm triggered because it was not tagged sandbox and because there is almost no satisfying content at the end. I think it has pretty good mechanics built into it, and it has the potential to be a lot better after months (or years?) of work, so best of luck to the developers.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

paladin07

Varied cast of characters, interesting plot, a little grindy in the beginning, but it pays off in some entertaining and pretty hot H-scenes later on. Nice images and a zany plot. If you can invest some time in the beginning, its a fun ride.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Cur8t0r

Art is top notch. Story is very good. Male MC is the weakest issue in the game. IMO, guys like an entertaining game, but they love a game that plays into their own fantasy. My fantasy is fucking young girls with my big dick...or the one I wish I had. No matter how much I like the game and the art, I can't get past the dissapointment of the MC with a 5" cock surrounded by all these young and beautiful girls. You should give the guy something to be proud of, and the girls to swoon over.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

muschi123

The game seems to get a lot of things wrong. The renders look dated and the story in nonsensical. The h content just happens out of the blue which would be fine if itd be tied to a good story or for comical relief but it just feels weird.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

pagaru

Kind of surprised the game has such a high rating, maybe others are seeing something I'm not.

There is a lot of good here, like hot renders, hot scenes, choice between being dominant and submissive.

But the grind is out of this world, you repeat the same thing over and over I am wondering if the dev has purposely made cheating necessary to get patreons.

Also choices don't seem to create long term consequences. I tested being 100% sub in all my choices and I could still choose to dominate a girl in a scene after being cucked and dommed earlier.

There is a lot of good but remove the grind and create actual consequence for choices.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Enot1964

That's a good start.
    A good sandbox game with a pretty good storyline. Of course, now, at the beginning of the journey of this project (currently the actual version is 0.061) many storylines are not yet revealed, you will have to wait for a few updates. But the game is quite playable even in its current state.
    Graphics are not bad, in my opinion, deserves 4 points out of 5, the initial stage of the storyline deserves 5 points. The main advantage is a reasonable balance between the inevitable for sandboxes grind and story development. From the disadvantages - the lack of hints system (you have to advance blindly), at this stage it is not terrible, but in the future may create difficulties in playing the game. As an alternative would be (preferably authorized by the developer) walkthrough of the game.
    But in general, the game even in its current state gave me the most positive impressions. I hope the developer will refrain from including mini-games in his project.
    I express my sincerest wishes to the developer for success in the realization of this project and very, very much hope that the game will not be abandoned.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Archangelx64

I just want to preface this by saying that there is a never-ending influx of new games with shit models that get abandoned quickly into their development... I really hope this game is NOT one of those.

This game does a lot of things well. The story is fun, the divide between domination and submission is clear, as is the line between personal and NTR relations. Some of the girls are top notch, the UI is fairly intuitive etc. Also, aside from one or two miniscule points, the story actually makes some SENSE.

It's been a long time since ive found a game that I want to keep an eye on. Its hard to explain, but there are certain games that you find yourself dropping in to check on every few months in case of an update. This is going to be one of those games for me.

Also, the sexual content, while limited, is quite racy :p

Ive given the game a 4/5 for now, simply due to it being as content-limited as it is at this time of the development, but this is to be expected. Aside from this, there are a few minor things would benefit from changing to some extent.

.Tip system - I love a good tip system, but the current one is rather buggy. Multiple times I've been told what to do for a character and have been led astray from the actual next step.

.Errors - For some reason, every now and again I get a flood of errors while playing the game. Off the top of my head, I get an error when going to the coffee shop with certain characters and am given the choice to lust drop them. The others generally arise when in the club.

.The Grind - while the content is enjoyable, the grind becomes somewhat evident over time. I don't want to keep skipping to midnight so I can run through the same content-less option in the club for 2 points in corruption. Also the stats. Dear god, man. No game should have this many individual stats for each character. Its impossible to keep it straight in your head.

.The Journal - This ties in somewhat with the tip system. There needs to be some sort of achievement tracker for each character in the journal to tell us what content has and hasn't been seen. Right from the start, the journal tells us that there's no content for the majority of characters, when they have content in the club that will easily go unseen.
    This, paired with the wide assortment of girls you have means that some of this content will absolutely go missing for multiple people.

Last of all, the variety. The girls are all cute, there's no denying that. But aside from 4 of the girls, the rest have essentially the exact same body type. It's by no means the most egregious example of this, as many games reuse character models and faces like common pokemon cards. But it's something to think about.

These are the things that really should be addressed in a future update, and are the only things holding me back from giving that final star. All that's left to say is...

This game has SO MUCH potential! Please do not abandon it! The best wat to explain this, is that if you give us fan signatures, IM USING IT.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Zeus179

So far it is an amazing game, a great sandbox which isnt tedious or annoying. Amazing character design and renders. Interesting story (so far) and the future features to do with stats looks very good and promising. And to top it all off the dev is very nice and always happy to help on their discord.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

Man, I tell you about my experience with this gem.

I got hooked first when I saw a screenshot of Nanako because I thought she looked pretty hot and realistic. (Yes, I do like realistic depictions over more cartoonish/anime). When I started playing, I was like ok school setting, reforming girls, perversion, and straight away went to sometime like the anime GTO which is one of my favorites by the way. The opening sequence at the fast food was like a precursor to what I was gonna expect and I was like, I want to see more of that for sho'.

In comes the desperate education system that needed a teacher with a specific set of skills *wink wink*. You hit the first class and meet all the problematic students (except Hermione because she seems like a good girl?) and start to realize, if this is anything close to reality it should take a lot of work to reform these girls. And yes, there is a lot of click grinding.

The game is about leveling (corrupting*) these students as they experience different scenarios at the school and the club, as they do there opens new content on their story. This is great because it makes you work really hard for these renders LOL. Especially if you have multiple favorite girls you want to reform*.

The variety of girls are great, and I think the developer did it to appease the different taste of all men of culture. I personally like the more realistic ones such as Samantha, Anna, Nanako, Mina, Shirley and Serena as it always brings the scenes (not many for the ones I mentioned :cry:) to life IMO.

All in all, I'm really enjoying this game, and have spent a lot of hours playing. I really appreciate the work put into the story as well as each of them give a unique experience which is a huge plus in my book. I can't wait for more!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

xylem2

Enjoying it a lot so far, looks like a pretty wide range of choices/paths.

Though I'm afraid that with so many stats variables per character

mc: good teacher, strength, funny, intelligence, dominant, submissive, voyeur, charisma, corruption

girls: affection, corruption, trust, loyalty, mood, school, lust, exhibitionism, femdom

It may (and probably will) get really complex the more we go into the story and the more characters interact between each other. Still I with all the best to the solo dev :) Keep up the good work :)
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The idea could be nice, but the freeroam is terrible, as they usually are.

It is the typical click around to finally find someone with something to do.

The renders and girls are average at best.
    The dialogue is pretty blend.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dorago

While the game is grindy and sandboxy, I can forgive it all just because of the Ace attorney part that was really awesome, I hope there will be other trials, and that the other girls will have stories as interesting, but I must confess that as an Ace attorney fan, I felt conflicted in defending a redhaired women named Dahlia
  16. 5.00 star(s)

pougie

An excellent game that im really looking forward to seeing updated in future. It actually manages to achieve a feat which i thought was impossible - having a sandbox part to the game that isnt unbelievably tedious.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

inshallahmypizzaroll

Graphics (10/10): Excellent and beautiful renders though there isn't a lot of content save for two characters.

Story (8/10): I like how it doesn't take itself too seriously and you need to suspend your disbelief for it to make sense. Fits well with the humorous dialogue. Don't think too hard about it. Despite a lack of content due to it being an early build, I really appreciated the effort the dev put in for that whole ace attorney segment.

Corruption Content (6/10): A little bit lacking. Would have a liked a more fleshed out system with perhaps clothing choices or the ability to interact with a specific girl when checking in on the club.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Shadow Step

good corruption mechanics, the renders are also great. The sandbox so far isn't that grindy and it is kinda straight forward. Keeping an eye up on this one;

The characters have quite distinct visuals, although there isn’t much content for most of the girls yet.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

rossmckvay

Great stuff so far. Decent writing, not too lengthy on the reading. A few holes in content but this is off to a great start. One thing though - can you make their names show up on the hostess menu? A couple of them look pretty similar from the headshots.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

An excellent game so far. Great renders, great corruption mechanics, good mix of characters, good management gameplay, and a story that doesn't drag on. I can't wait to see more, I think the sandbox is perfect for this.