Unreal Engine Abandoned Clicker X Fantasy [v1.0b] [Jinjonkun]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Laptop windows 7,don't know about the graphic card
Mmm... I will try to release a html version. Maybe this gonna be better

Have you already played UE4 games here without getting this problem ? Or this is always happening?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Mmm... I will try to release a html version. Maybe this gonna be better

Have you already played UE4 games here without getting this problem ? Or this is always happening?
I played plenty games from this site, don't know which ones are UE4, but I never had this error.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I played plenty games from this site, don't know which ones are UE4, but I never had this error.
I have created a HTML Version. This should works on your laptop. Follow the instruction in "Installation"

Keep me in touch if this works. I will keep it updated if it's working fine in addition of the Windows one

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I have created a HTML Version. This should works on your laptop. Follow the instruction in "Installation"

Keep me in touch if this works. I will keep it updated if it's working fine in addition of the Windows one
Huh, it works. And I pretty much gave up on this game.Thank you!

Reactions: jinjonkun

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
So, it's like a budget version of ToT?
Oh, it's on UE... well, that's interesting, gonna check it out

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
So, it's like a budget version of ToT?
Oh, it's on UE... well, that's interesting, gonna check it out
It's not really like ToT. It's a clicker game xD

You should wait until this week-end before testing it (New update is coming :) )

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
What kind of clicker game has a game over? I mean i had assumed there was a submit route since their is submissive tree's on the cards.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
What kind of clicker game has a game over? I mean i had assumed there was a submit route since their is submissive tree's on the cards.
There is only one game over at level 10. Submissive path is by using the card tree.

Was the cheat mode removed? the one for gems i mean
Indeed, It has been removed. It was there mostly for test purpose. Now, the game is easier and you should access the content you want quite easily.

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
There is only one game over at level 10. Submissive path is by using the card tree.
yeah, i'm just not sure what it adds to the game in terms of its not like you lost or anything you just willing chose to submit and then oops gameover. Overall though I like clicker games in general and seems promising though it is pretty early on, good luck.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Would love an Android version, like your games alot
Unfortunately it doesn't work. When I compile it, I'm getting stuck on the Unreal Icon.

I guess the work around would be to use the web version on an Android device. I guess it should works.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
Cursor seems to disappear whenever I exit the settings menu? It's there when I launch but if I enter settings and then exit I lose my cursor. Which means I have to play in the default window size.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes