Unreal Engine Abandoned Clicker X Fantasy [v1.0b] [Jinjonkun]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
a clicker game ? ................................................ on Unreal engine ? ......................... what the fuck is happening in the world ?

when are we gonna get QSP game on Frostbite ?
i dont mind VN on Unity... even if its a waste of power.

but a clicker on Unreal Engine... damn... that's another level.

bet you better at Unreal than with ren'py or else. but i m pretty sure its possible to make similar game without using such powerful engine as Unreal.

its kind of like putting a 90yo gran'ma into a Ferrari to allow her to walk her dog.

when i see Unreal Engine, i expect full 3D crazy stuff honestly, not a clicker XD
I was actually thinking the same shit xD
I guess I would've used Unity instead but maybe UE 4 blueprints is the reason for the choice.

Trel1337

Feb 13, 2018
This is launching SteamVR when opened. There isn't any VR content but you can't close SteamVR without also closing the game. In Unity, verify the setting Preferences -> SteamVR -> Automatically Enable VR is unchecked.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is launching SteamVR when opened. There isn't any VR content but you can't close SteamVR without also closing the game. In Unity, verify the setting Preferences -> SteamVR -> Automatically Enable VR is unchecked.
its unreal.. not Unity.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My apologies, I assume there is a similar setting in Unreal.
np :)

i think they should be something for VR in Unreal. not sure about steamVR, but maybe steamVR just react to any VR setting :unsure:

Kirok

Feb 1, 2018
I'm just commenting to leave marked, I really like clicker games, when more content comes out or new updates, I'm sure to play, and the explanation of how the game works, looks very good.

Who knows a scene where the protagonist stops the time of fucking someone can happen?

Trel1337

Feb 13, 2018
I've tested with version 0.05 and it still launches SteamVR, however, I've discovered you can use -nohmd as a launch option to disable "Clicker X Fantasy.exe" from opening SteamVR. Until the developer removes the VR plugin for the game, it is a workaround for anyone else annoyed by this behavior.
Code:
"Clicker X Fantasy.exe" -nohmd
So far the game is a fun idea and has great potential.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I've tested with version 0.05 and it still launches SteamVR, however, I've discovered you can use -nohmd as a launch option to disable "Clicker X Fantasy.exe" from opening SteamVR. Until the developer removes the VR plugin for the game, it is a workaround for anyone else annoyed by this behavior.
Code:
"Clicker X Fantasy.exe" -nohmd
So far the game is a fun idea and has great potential.
Trel1337 Could you please try with this version ? It should works.

Still getting the UNCOOKED error from before...
Eminba Could you please try with this new update ?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
:unsure: not bad, but after lvl 60~70 its really tedious probably sponsored by comp mouse producers
and MORE Femdom!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Still the same,all that changed is that I got a windows firewall message.Maybe I'm missing a program needed for the game or something?
Are you playing on a laptop ? Desktop ?

which os ? (Windows 7-8-10?)

your graphic card model is a recent one ?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes