CommentRider

Jan 1, 2022
Another contribution to the thread. It's the current kinks and traits along with the console code to use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's some more

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
There's a bug if you try to remix ingredients with the changing apparatus. QSP just freezes and jams solid, forcing me to close it.

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
Joined an apartment in the business district with 3 female roommates. Can't get back without going thru the classified ads again.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I can't pick up the silver clothing at the beach. I get a black screen everytime I try. Anyone else with the bug and found a way around it?

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
i tried this game with questopia android qsp player ( this player is a mix of qsp by sonnix and standard qsp ported to android apk) and got synthax error after hit start button error says something about apperance

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
So... Paul's line bugged for anyone else? Can't seem to progress things and yet the quest log seems to suggest I need to do two tasks between gamer girlfriend and telling him about the skype stuff. Is this bugged? Because I haven't been able to avoid this happening as soon as the first skype session happens every time

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
Thanks! how do you get some of those traits? like gym bunny, lightweight,
A handful of them are on the wiki ( ) but some of the more recently added have yet to be detailed there. Some don't list specific stats or code thresholds to hit, so I don't have exact answers myself, but hopefully this gets you in the right direction for most. cheers!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks! how do you get some of those traits? like gym bunny, lightweight,
Before you read this you have to take it as a guess work- cause i did not track down exactly the trigger requirement. :rolleyes:
gym bunny: as far as a know you will need to train at the gym for a week or two probably pass as woman, also no mind change block.
lightweight: no clue no mater how many times you get wasted still no trigger:poop:

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
For some reason hipbuff & assbuff have stopped their usual slow change after discovering the mansion and drinking a few potions, even though none of them were related to hips and ass. Is this bug known? Is there a work around?

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
For some reason hipbuff & assbuff have stopped their usual slow change after discovering the mansion and drinking a few potions, even though none of them were related to hips and ass. Is this bug known? Is there a work around?
Drink from the fountain.
Potion related tf-s are temp.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Drink from the fountain.
Ah ok. So by drinking from the fountain (reversing the changes) I return to normal growth? But why did hibuff & assbuff stop increasing, when the potions didn't even have anything to do with those values? Does drinking potions automatically make all body changes stop?

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Drink from the fountain.
No, drinking from the fountain still didn't make those values continue changing as normal. They're still frozen, even several nights after drinking from the fountain. What could be the reason why these values are frozen?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes